What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Ah I see, yeah I also love ME2. And hopefully you're right about U3 and ME3.

And yeah, I'd be up for some U2 co-op.

2. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Did some UC 2 co-op (level 14 now) and played LBP 2 for the 1st time ;) just unlocked online so look forward to some co-op action on that.

3. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

4. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Super Mario Sunshine, and I love it. I don't know why, I don't even know half of what's going on, but it's fun for some reason. :D

5. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Same here. Fantastic game, lack of polish notwithstanding :techman:

6. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just completed God of War HD. Going to complete the Challenge of the Gods before moving on to God of War 2 HD.

7. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Same here...

8. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I'm playing through on Story Mode right now and trying to figure out all the cool combos, but it's hard on the PS3 controller! There are so many more buttons than when the game was on Sega, and not a single one of them say A or B! :lol:

9. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Portal 2 :)

10. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Put DoW2: Retribution back into my DVD drive and finished off the Eldar campaign. Nice tie ins to the previous games in it. Have way through the Chaos campaign and then its 'nids and finally Orks. Why that order? I read the 'nids campaign is weak so I thought I'd end it with Orks instead since they are a kooky bunch.

11. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Having a PD (XBLA) and DK Wii night with friends tonight, friday is games night baby ;)

12. Spider

Spider Dirty Old Man Premium Member

These days I sort of alternate between Civ V and the original Empire Earth. Sometimes I'll play Age of Empires III, Asian Dynasties.

13. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I hadn't seen Alpha Protocol before it was mentioned in this thread and it sounded like my sort of game so I thought I'd get it for the PC.

Bit of a pain to start off with until I managed to find the patch, but other than that it's ok so far. It does need some work, but other than that, it's been interesting:)

14. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ I just finished AP a few days ago. While it could definitely use some more work, I still really enjoyed the game.

I started playing the HD version of Tomb Raider: Legend yesterday.

15. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & BEYOND! Moderator

Angry Birds. :lol:
    Love this game. Egg stealing pigs vs. pissed off birds. Awesomeness.

16. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Played my way through the original Portal.... in less than 3 hours. I'm interested in the second one based on the rave reviews everyone here has been giving it and how fun the first one was, but the short play time on the first was massively disappointing and a little worrying. I don't know if I want to shell out money for a new game if I don't know how much play time I would get out of it.

17. Bishop76

Bishop76 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I played Portal 2 for a bit on co-op at a friends' house this weekend - it is fun, but it's not worth the $60 price tag. He finished it in a really short time frame and said he wished he hadn't paid so much for something with so little replay value. Once you know the puzzles, it's pretty easy to just walk through.

18. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

^ Yeh, one was assume Valve might of made some of the puzzles more random everytime you start up to add a little replay value.

19. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Alternating between God of War 3 and Gears of War 2. For whatever reason, I just couldn't get into the first Gears, the second one seems very much the same... Having a blast playing God of War, though!

20. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I decided I'm gonna play either Fallout 3 or Dragon Age: Origins... any thoughts on which one I should play.