Being Human: Mitchell... NO, NO, NO - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by DangerMouse, Feb 15, 2010.

1. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Please, someone, anyone, tell me this isn't the end :eek:

I can't believe it.

SOMEONE must have insider info... TELL ME NOW.

Mitchell is the sexiest man on tv and I simply can't live without him... how could they do this to me.

AND on Valentine's Day :(

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Wikipedia says two more.

Mitchel is "al'right" I suppose?

Over in the Whoverse a doppelgänger of George is shagging Captain Hack Harkness right now. :)

Sexy is all relative.

3. Deckerd

Deckerd Fleet Arse Premium Member

I've managed to miss this entire season. I'm waiting for Bob to tell me it's all worthwhile. He's my viewing guru.

4. DangerMouse

Maybe I wasn't clear enough...

SPOILERS BELOW...

IS HE DEAD??????????????????????????????????????????????

Actually, I'm not sure why I'm expecting people to know the answer to this question :lol:

If yes... I'm officially depressed! :(

5. DangerMouse

It's okay, no-one panic!!!

Being Human website "Mitchell swears revenge when he discovers the truth about Lucy and the vampire massacre."

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

6. HappyDayRiot

HappyDayRiot Commodore Commodore

Of course he's not dead - there's two episodes left.

I for one am loving this series. Pretty sure Bob is as well - he was as of episode 3 when we last spoke of it anyway. It really is excellent.

7. DangerMouse

I've also just read that he's signed up to a third series.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I was worried there for a minute.

Not sure what I'd do without those scenes where he's frowning and dark eyed or taking his shirt off! :D

8. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I'm still enjoying it. The DVD and Blu-ray release is only a few weeks away so if you can't catch up they'll be along soon enough.

Series 3 is supposed to start filming soon for transmission in the Autumn/Winter 2010 season, but seems a little unlikely seen as Russell Tovey seems to be starring in about 3 other shows this year.

9. HappyDayRiot

One thing I couldn't get my head round in this week's episode was that Robin was played by the girl who played the wretched Sketch girl in the second series of Skins and there was no particular difference in her performance as either character. It was hard to warm to her with Sketch in mind.

I do love the plots they've had for Annie this year though - it could have very easily to forget about her in favour of the vampires and werewolves. Poor girl though - had to deal with evil memory-stealer Adam from Torchwood and freak-teenager Sketch from Skins in the same series!

10. Bob The Skutter

I knew it was Sketch as soon as I heard her talk, before I saw her face. I like this whole man behind the door thing they've had going on with Annie too.

11. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

I have to admit to being a little confused on the Annie front. Is crossing over a good thing or bad? When the wetsuit bloke crossed over into the white light door she seamed happy for him, but what happened to the scary men with the sticks and the evil Terry Wogan impersonations?

12. Kira's Mom

Kira's Mom Fleet Admiral Admiral

But he wasn't evil here! I thought Sykes was pretty cool.

13. Bob The Skutter

I'm thinking there's something about Annie we don't know, and she's expecting to go to a bad place, and by "turning down Death" she's pissed the otherside off.

14. ITL

ITL Vice Admiral Admiral

This thread is awesome.

I've never seen the show, so I have no idea what any of you are going on about - therefore, I'm trying to piece it all together purely from what you all have posted.

Much fun.

:D

15. Bob The Skutter

You've never seen Being Human? Get it watched. Series 1 & 2 Blu-ray set is out in April for £30, series 1 DVD is only £9 and blu-ray about £14.

The premise is an on the wagon vampire and a self loathing werewolf move in to a flat and find a ghost living there. The pilot episode was great but unfortunately it's not included on the DVD set because almost the entire cast was replaced and the tone was lightened up a bit, but it soon gets back to being darker.

The good news is soon after series 2 started airing series 3 was announced, just before that Syfy announced that they're doing an American remake too.

16. HappyDayRiot

Yeah he was. So long as what he taught her was useful. She's clearly annoyed the afterlife by not crossing over when the opportunity arose... but why won't she cross over anyway? Hmmm...

17. DangerMouse

Firstly... why thank you ;) My threads generally are awesome :lol: Mwhahahahahahaha

Secondly... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

Watch it now :techman:

18. HappyDayRiot

After episode 7, do you still love Mitchell now, Dangermouse? Man alive he doesn't do things by halves does he? Bloody vengeance!

19. Bob The Skutter

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm guessing something bad must happen this week and next with the spoiler the Beeb have already given about series 3.

20. Kira's Mom

Kira's Mom Fleet Admiral Admiral

Maybe she likes being a ghost. :p Doubt we'll see Sykes again...a shame, I just adore Bryan Dick.