Questions for you to ask and answer?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by think, Feb 1, 2015.

1. think

think About it! Premium Member

1. If you had no choice but to choose what kitchen utensil you would exist as what one would you be?
    2. What is so interesting about being awake?(aware that you are awake?)
    3. What is your hobby?
    4. What do you think is the most helpful thing you have done?
    5. Why are you where you are at?
    6. Can you tell what is most important to you? Why?

I do know that we can hi-jack a thread and ask a question at any point in the stream of conversation. But This thread is a specific thread for asking questions and then others to answer them or answer and ask more questions.

on your mark
    Get Set
    Boo

Why do we need to reject power and law? -=- or why not.??

If we are just going to survive then why go on when we know survival is meaningless?

What is your Higher Aim? Your greater direction for freedom from all things and more so and beyond?

2. Amaris

Amaris Guest

The spatula.

I am both asleep and awake, and will be until I die, even though when I'm dead I'll still be alive, just not in that particular arrangement of quarks and leptons.

Writing.

Saved someone's life.

Because that's where I am.

I am alive. Because I am alive.

Either one will lead to a set of results that are temporary at best. Eventually, those paths will split off into new paths. Nothing done will change anything on a large scale, only the small scale, and even that will become pointless.

Because I have no desire to die. It is an unknown, and my natural instincts tell me to beware the unknown.

Freedom is my higher aim. From there, I will be unstoppable.

3. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

1. If you had no choice but to choose what kitchen utensil you would exist as what one would you be?
      • An iron skillet.
      • The ability to learn unknown knowledge.
    3. What is your hobby?
      • Video editing.
      • Served food to the homeless.
      • It's where life took me. It could be better but it could be a lot worse.
      • Life. It's been working so far.
    7. Why do we need to reject power and law? -=- or why not.??
      • We're stuck here together. Rules should be set, some should inforce them, some should oversee it, and some should manage its operation. The only reason to reject it is when the wrong people are doing it.
    8. If we are just going to survive then why go on when we know survival is meaningless?
      • Well, I don't find surviving meaningless. I like to learn stuff and doing what I like when I can. I also like getting through the hard times and appreciate the good ones, and seeing advancement in myself, in others, in philosophy and in technology.
    9. What is your Higher Aim?
      • Owning land and building a house on it.

4. think

10. Why didn't anybody ask any questions?
    11. What is the best question you were ever asked?
    12. Who loves you besides your mom?

5. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If you had no choice but to choose what kitchen utensil you would exist as what one would you be?

Round Spoon

What is so interesting about being awake?(aware that you are awake?)
    What is your hobby?

I don't care about being "awake". Hobby? I just enjoy being creative. Creating music, painting & sports. Non of which I am currently doing because life is a mess right now.

What do you think is the most helpful thing you have done?
    Why are you where you are at?

Helped someone. I procrastinate and kinda afraid of life/rejection.

Can you tell what is most important to you? Why?

Art. Beauty. Love. Because it is AWESOME!!! :adore:

ETA: And to one of the recent questions. No one loves me. Not family & I have no friends. I think my cat loves me. :)

6. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Sometimes the best questions are answers.

Lots of people love me. There was a time when I considered myself repulsive, unneeded, unloved, but I don't feel that way now.

While I am sure your cat loves you, I can safely say that the rest of your statement isn't true. Of that I assure you. I love you, TayLaLaLa.

7. urbandefault

urbandefault Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Shouldn't the OP answer his own questions first, to set an example, before asking others to answer?

That's my question. ;)

8. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

^Yes.

Forgot. Here's some.

• What's your 3 biggest fears?
    • Where would you go if you could go anywhere for a day (expenses paid)?
    • What's that smell?

Do you want...

My brothers, sister, and most of my relatives. I had girlfriends but they didn't turn out well. There's also two close friends of mine with a Guinan/Picard relationship (without the sex). We consider each other family.

And the answers to my questions-

• Needles, someone nearby who's unseen/unknown (I'm that idiot in the scary movies who has to investigate), and brain aneurisms (dying in a flick of a switch).
    • Norway
    • Window cleaner.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  9. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

My mom died 50 years ago this year. Thanks for making me remember those awful last 12 hours.

eta: Sorry if that sounds harsh, but whenever I think the wound is healed, something pulls away the scab.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  10. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

The only one of those questions I can answer is #6. What is most important to me? Baseball, of course.

And yes, I know I talk about baseball a lot. Probably too much. I'm sure that I've run that point into the ground, many many times. I am sorry if a lot of my posts seem to have a baseball flavor to them, even when it might not be appropriate. If I've ever made anyone angry at me for talking about baseball all the time, I am sorry. :shrug:

But (and this may sound rather pathetic) baseball is really the only thing I know anything about - not only do I enjoy watching the game, but also talking and even arguing about it. You'd be surprised at how hard it is for me to find something that I can actually discuss at length. If I find something like that, it's very valuable to me. I've never been a very excitable person; it's been hard for me to find something to really be passionate about. Honestly I used to wonder if I could ever be passionate about anything at all! So when I latch onto something like this, I tend to fixate on it and ramble a lot.

11. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Another question from me, why isn't anyone answering my questions?

12. Mr. Laser Beam

^ Okay, since you asked, here you go. :)

My 3 biggest fears:

1) Heights
    2) Severe weather
    3) Having my flight cancelled and being stranded at an airport for 10+ hours on end

If I could go anywhere I wanted, all expenses paid? That would be New York City or Toronto. Those are my favorite cities to vacation in. (I have always been a "big city" vacationer...I don't function well in resorts or beaches, I prefer to spend my leisure time in large cities.)

What's that smell? A song by Lynyrd Skynyrd, of course.

13. HIjol

HIjol Vice Admiral Admiral

Here is my answer to bbjeg's questions:

3 biggest fears:
    Being alone
    Small dark places
    Not being liked

If I could go anywhere for a day, all expenses paid, it would be in orbit around our world

That smell is the smell of fear and inevitability

14. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

That smell? Probably my cats' litter box.

15. Mr. Laser Beam

16. Melakon

think, I want to apologize to you and the thread for my outburst earlier today. I'm an idiot.

17. think

ahhhh the game is up..yes he should. :) but it is going to have to be in reverse order.. IDK - Y

A. That smell is the incense I just lit because the name of it is in hindi all I can do is translate the first part ... smell stick=--=

B. nowhere I would go nowhere because I come from nowhere and you should go there... :) --

C. 3 fears =1. the fear of fear. 2. fear of me. 3 fear of you. In that order...

12. Who loves you besides your mom? (Melakon if you were serious then I would say that some wounds never heal / my mom is gone.. since 75 I still hear her voice in my head, yelling at me... out of love. --- you know beating me etc.. but if you just posted that with negative intent (listen to me -negative intent- I have changed somewhere.) But then yeah apology accepted :)

11. there was the question the other day that was really good.. something about is being in second place really that important ? and should it hold as much tenure as first place... (paraphrased) my answer was IDK - I don't know? with a why.. IDK because I will Always feel like I am in first place with everything No matter what.. just too grandiose self esteem 000

10. they finally asked questions yes this is an obsolete question that has been undone.

9. my higher aim - to meet God, again.

8. the problem with why do we go on.. is the 'we' in the question we go on I might not want to but we go on.. 'We' have mob mentality not knowing why or how just going on as best 'we' can.. usually,.. mass suicides and homicides are quite common just played down for the rest of the group of "us" in the we of us.

7. again this we problem: though true 'we' the people should reject all authority and rules in any form for common sense.

6. how that next fart will smell is most important but --- trivial, more important is the act of creating value with our lives.

5. why am i right here and right now... 000 "Everything must be this way, welcome to the soft parade"-Jim Morrison

4. The most helpful thing I have ever done was/is to stop helping and now just doing only the necessary things in life.

3. ahhh my hobby is filling out forms on the net.. :)

2. I am usually both awake and asleep or in trance like all the time never commiting to ether direction so interesting is a relative term or really focused on what? which would be that fart smell just happening.

1. and again my boss where I volunteer said "the pincher" I as usually would like to spread icing :) as a spatula

Do you think there are any more questions that can be asked mmm yes.. how is time long and not wide.. or what?

18. HIjol

• non-stick tongs...good gription and nice tensor action
      • filtering real-time, real-stuff stimuli...being asleep/dreaming just ain't it
    3. What is your hobby?
      • reading.
      • be brave enough to ask people if they are ok...you would be amazed.
      • choices/consequences, and thank god I am here, rather than where I was.
      • being of value to others and bringing good to them...I have no idea why.
    7. Why do we need to reject power and law? -=- or why not.??
      • reject? you can't get anything done without laws. we need the lines drawn
    8. If we are just going to survive then why go on when we know survival is meaningless?
      • meaningless?. no. all that we are, and can be? nothing more magnificent!
    9. What is your Higher Aim?
      • to continue to touch people and feel like I am making a difference.
    10. What is the best question you were ever asked?
      Would you like to join us?
    11. Who loves you besides your mom? W We can never, ever be certain of the answer to this question. but, Me.

19. HIjol

~~you, sir, are a Human Being

20. Melakon

Thanks. She died in June of '65 and was in poor health after my birth. My strongest memory was her resting all the time. She baked a cake that final day and didn't get to taste it. I've lived longer than she did and maybe feel a little guilty about that.