Riker in First Contact (episode, not the film)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by indolover, Dec 11, 2012.

1. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You have a point there. I'd love to see Roseanne or someone like that beam down to Risa and be led off by a body builderesque man. :p

2. GalaxyX

GalaxyX Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That would have been interesting to see lol.

The closest I ever saw it was when B'elanna was trying to make Tom Paris jealous by walking away with some buff surfer dude on the holodeck.

Then again, B'Elanna isn't exactly ugly either (Roxanne Dawson certainly is not :drool: )

3. Dale Sams

Dale Sams Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Look no further than Riker and his "emo boy looking girl" phase. And if I recall... procreation, as discussed by them, involved him inseminating a husk.

Noted, she isn't actually ugly, but she's no Lilith Crane either.

4. GalaxyX

GalaxyX Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm unsure which episode this was in. Are you referring to the woman in the episode "First Contact"? If I remember correctly, while she may not have been super hot, she certainly wasn't ugly.

You may be referring to that episode with the androgynous woman (the name escapes me at the moment). Not sure which one. That girl wasn't ugly either, just tv-uglified.

5. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

"The Outcast."

6. Dale Sams

Dale Sams Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Not only tv-uglified, but tv ugly by today's standards. Riker also flirted with that one "Keyboard" player for info...in his very smooth Riker way that he pulls off so well. She was definitly supposed to be ugly, but she was also smart and savvy.

Your OP certainly stands though for the most part. There is Jean-Luc and Guinan (maybe at some point) again, she's no Ferengi, but you know what I mean.

7. Triskelion

Triskelion Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sex appeal is not always related to attractiveness.

:D

Pop quiz, do you know the episode with the In-Universe explanations for similarity between alien species? (For answer click below).

Star Trek: TNG

Question1

What episode has the in-universe explanation for similarity between alien species?

Question 2

What was the name of the race mentioned in this episode?

Star Trek: TOS

Question 3
    What ST:TOS race might the TNG race refer to? (TV not books)

Question 4
    What was the TOS episode featuring evidence of this race?

ANSWERS:

ǝsɐɥɔ ǝɥʇ :ǝposıdǝ

sɹoʇıuǝƃoɹd ǝɥʇ

sɹǝʌɹǝsǝɹd ǝɥʇ

4. ǝɯoɹpuʎs ǝsıpɐɹɐd ǝɥʇ