Help Rebuilding My Collection

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Osiris Aten, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Osiris Aten

Osiris Aten Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hello fellow Trek lit. fans,
    could you help me out? I recently moved and I have a very large Trek novel collection. I've been collecting and reading since the mid-90s (Star Trek books were a great form of escapism during high school). Anyway, I've seem to have lost some of my books, and was wondering if anyone could provide a list of certain books so my collection will be complete again.
    I'm looking for the TNG books from Resistance until the end of the Borg War saga. I had the complete set, but now have only found three: Resistance, Greater than the Sum, and Before Dishonor.
    Finally, I'm looking for the books from Avatar to Unity (what's in between?). Also, what's after Unity? I'll probably buy the books used on Amazon.com.
    I just hate having an incomplete storyline and lost books. Thank you all for your time and have a great holiday.

2. Garrovick

Garrovick Commander Red Shirt

There's a very excellent flowchart that has been put together that can help you out most efficiently...

http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=196195

It'll answer your questions about the books you are asking about, plus it will show you how the various ongoing TrekLit storylines all tie together.

3. Thrawn

Thrawn Rear Admiral Premium Member

Haha, I was just about to post the same thing :)

Direct link is in my signature.

4. Patrick O'Brien

Patrick O'Brien Captain Captain

You may want to conduct your used book search on this site as well, http://www.abebooks.com/ I find they have better prices than Amazon:)

5. Osiris Aten

Osiris Aten Lieutenant Red Shirt

Thank you all for the help!