Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Alpha III, site of a famous legal tribunal enshrining and protecting basic rights and freedoms that is often compared to the United States Constitution and the Fundamental Declarations of the Martian Colonies.
    B is for Bela Okmyx.
    C is for Christopher. Colonel Shaun Geoffrey Christopher, commander of the first manned mission to Saturn during the first decades of the 21st century, a major milestone in human exploration of Earth's solar system.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    E is for escape pods. I'd rather have them and not need them. Than need them and not have them.
    F is for Fesarius. Flagship of the First Federation.
    G is for the Grankite Order of Tactics.

2. BoredShipCapt'n

BoredShipCapt'n Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Alpha III, site of a famous legal tribunal enshrining and protecting basic rights and freedoms that is often compared to the United States Constitution and the Fundamental Declarations of the Martian Colonies.
    B is for Bela Okmyx.
    C is for Christopher. Colonel Shaun Geoffrey Christopher, commander of the first manned mission to Saturn during the first decades of the 21st century, a major milestone in human exploration of Earth's solar system.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    E is for escape pods. I'd rather have them and not need them. Than need them and not have them.
    H is for Helen Noel.

3. cooleddie74

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.

4. BoredShipCapt'n

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.

5. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    K is for Kaferian apples.

6. BoredShipCapt'n

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    L is for Lokai of Cheron.

7. cooleddie74

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    M is for Martia the Shapeshifter, who was imprisoned on Rura Penthe at the time of Kirk and McCoy's arrival early in 2293.

8. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    M is for Martia the Shapeshifter, who was imprisoned on Rura Penthe at the time of Kirk and McCoy's arrival early in 2293.
    N is for neutrino emissions. Could indicate a nearby cloaked vessel.

9. cooleddie74

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.

10. Orac

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    P is for Portly Starship Captains.

11. BoredShipCapt'n

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    Q is for Quince, Coriolanus Quince of Power Records fame.

12. Orac

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    R is for Replicated water.

13. cooleddie74

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    S is for the Sheliak Corporate, a significant enemy of the Federation around the year 2255.

14. Orac

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    S is for the Sheliak Corporate, a significant enemy of the Federation around the year 2255.
    T is for T'Pol's derriere.

15. BoredShipCapt'n

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    U is for Undiscovered Country.

16. cooleddie74

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    V is for Valeris and her mismatched collar and shoulder strap.

17. BoredShipCapt'n

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    W is for War games with M-5.

18. cooleddie74

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    X is for the original Xindi homeworld, which was destroyed in the 21st century and left a wide field of debris.

19. Orac

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    X is for the original Xindi homeworld, which was destroyed in the 21st century and left a wide field of debris.
    Y is for Yellow Alert! Stay sharp everyone.

20. BoredShipCapt'n

B is for Bela Okmyx.
    D is for Delta Rana IV.
    H is for Helen Noel.
    I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jame Finney.
    O is for Ophiucus III.
    Y is for Yellow Alert! Stay sharp everyone.
    Z is for Zora, who experimented with the body chemistry of subject tribes on Tiburon.