Listen, I have an idea

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by robcypher, Dec 28, 2014.

1. robcypher

robcypher Ensign Red Shirt

in nuTrek, Kirk fights some Klingons and Romulan fellows in the Neutral Zone before the Borg comes out a time vortex! Then the borg woop everybody's ass until some people from the Borg's future (mixture of TNG/DS9/VOY) who were caught in the vortex help what is left of the Federation to defeat the borg once and for all! yay or nay?:devil: and ultimately we can reset the universe to the original timeline more or less

ps contact me if you think this is a viable script

2. robcypher

And also Cap'n Picard is borgified and wants to borgify everyone else!!!!!! I know how to make it genuinely scary because I've sorta experienced a lota scary things!!!!

3. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

You have some stiff competition from a Picard/Riker slash ficcer. My sources tell me they're going with her and that Patrick Stewart and Jonathan Frakes are already on board. Para Mobius to produce. Filming to take place on the Axanar sets. I'd say more, but I'm under an NDA!

4. YellowSubmarine

YellowSubmarine Vice Admiral Admiral

This story will easily win over any Picard/Riker slash fiction when you turn it into a Kirk/Janeway slash fic.

5. robcypher

Look man, I have a good idea. We can have borg man-spiders and an action shot where they try to hold down a borg but an arm with a big fist comes out of one of their groin to assimilate one of the nuTrekers. I know what I'm doing here. And lots of technogore!!! Cap'n Picard as "Locutus" can be the big bad villain in this movie. He's come to kick nuKirk's ass because he knows the JJverse is an abomination that needs to be assimilated into logical reality! Out of a time vortex, man. And you can have a rag-tag team of Federation rebels from the future (made up of a variety of TNG/VOY/DS9 folks) who are trying to stop Locutus from totally assimilating the past too!!! Because the changes that JJ Abrams made lead to a bad future in the 24th century. I'll work on the sex parts later.

6. Smellmet

Smellmet Commodore Commodore

Words fail me.

7. robcypher

It's alright man, most folks say that about my ideas because they're that stunning. I've already written up the mandatory Geordi LaForge torture scene. If Jeri Ryan is still in shape we could make her a sexy Borg Queen too! There's going to be lots of explosions and borgs getting their limbs ripped off by Worf and company. We can do this man.

And you could have Sisko as a badass man who lives to kill borgs!!! And we can watch nuSpock and some other crew members get assimilated until they're saved or something.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  8. YellowSubmarine

Why save them? Make a TV series based on a Borg cube with the assimilated crew members as main cast.

9. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Locutus is a Poster here (and a Mod), so, when the Holidays are over, and he's reassimilated, we can run it past him, to see if he's up for the role.

10. robcypher

I got a good idea going on here. Borgs are like smart zombies, and since they're not quite human-looking you can get away with a lot of mechanical gore and violence and still keep a PG-13 rating. I want to have a scene where two redshirts get assimilated while in the middle of having sex! When the girl orgasms you can hear her voice turn from human to a high-pitched machine scream. And I want a scene where we can see a nuTrek Federation starship get assimilated en masse and watch the horror in the crewmembers' eyes before the nanobots infiltrate them!!!

This could make money bros.

I'm telling you, I could punch out a script with lots of action if you give me enough money and time. I had more stuff written out but I forgot to save the text file. :(

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  11. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

You're just a couple days late! Paramount already hired the Picard/Riker slash fic writer to handle the next Star Trek movie.

Save those ideas for Star Trek 4!

12. robcypher

Now I want to talk about the soundtrack to the movie. I think it should have lots of dubstep & electro and some screwed & chopped rap music. Maybe we could get Lil' Jon and the Wu-Tang Clan on it too!

13. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

You really should get a Kickstarter going for this. People will be flocking to hand their money over to you. Flocking, I tell you.

14. robcypher

Now that is a good idea. I'll keep you folks updated on this project as it develops. Stay tuned.

15. robcypher

Ok, so like how much money should I ask for to get this script written and submitted to Bob Orci (or whoever is producing the third nuTrek film)? I'm thinking something in the five-figure range, maybe? That's cheaper than what the pros get paid, right? You got the Fast & Furious guy directing it, so I imagine an action-packed borg fighting script would be right up his alley.

I've already written a homage to previous "Star Trek" films into the script, like for example recreating the Uhura moonlight strip dancing scene from Star Trek V but with that Zoe chick doing it instead of Nichelle. What other homage scenes would you guys like to see in this movie? Don't be shy, tell me what you think.

16. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

I think... I think I want to see Guy Gardener involved in this conversation. And then I just want to sit back and watch. :devil:

One slight bit of input from me, first, though - Star Trek is about exploration. So at one point, can the Enterprise-E (commanded by Data) sidetrack to explore an anomalous reading that turns out to be Cybertron? They could make the Enterprise turn into a giant robot and that could be part of how they defeat the spiderBorg.

17. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

[​IMG]

18. YellowSubmarine

I would like a homage to Monty Python (a lesser known Star Trek prequel series). We all know that at some point Keenser released a Dirty Klingon Phrasebook. We – and I think I am speaking for everyone here – want to see how that went.

19. robcypher

Actually, I was going to have Data be the voice of the computer for the Federation ship from the future since Brent Spiner is a little too old to be an ageless android anymore. We can explain it by saying his body got scrapped by the Borg sometime in the altered future and the Federation remnants managed to salvage his chips and integrate it into their ship's computer.

And my idea for Borg spiders was going to have it be like the bottom half is like a mechanical spider, but the top half is an assimilated human(oid).

Also I was going to have Wesley Crusher show up so Locutus could tell him "shut up Wesley" before assimilating him.

20. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm sold.