ST3 Reportedly Being Filmed in Vancouver in 2016

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by jbohn, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Malaika

Malaika Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

lol, well from what I read of that person I bet he feels like a celebrity just for the attention! :lol:

It's funny, last time I read the articles over trekmovie some guys there were saying that he was right about his rumors
    except they missed the part that he firstly said there wouldn't be a movie, at all, and then after the news about the new director he said that we must boycott the movie
    Apparently his so called 'sources' didn't tell him about the new writers, director and release date. Maybe he's himself the victim of a conspiracy orchestrated by his 'sources'.

2. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Yea, it's amazing how many times you come to find out those voices in your head have lied to you, they're not nearly as reliable as honest to goodness real people

3. fireproof78

fireproof78 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well, this seems appropriate now:

[​IMG]

4. Gsam

Gsam Lieutenant Red Shirt

Not sure if this is an indicator about when Trek will start filming but just within the last few hours Karl Urban cancelled his May convention appearances due to 'filming' schedule conflict.

5. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

There have been reports of an April 15 start date. If that's the case, his schedule during May could be completely filled with doing principal photography.

6. Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master Admiral Admiral

I like this rumor! It's exciting!

7. Gsam

Gsam Lieutenant Red Shirt

Add to this that Mr. Urban has just signed on to appear in Dubai April 9-12 and the start date is that much further narrowed down.

8. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Captain Captain

April sounds realistic.

9. eyeresist

eyeresist Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

He'd better take a lot of sunscreen to Dubai then. Don't want to turn up to the shoot with a red face!

10. Kevman7987

Kevman7987 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

They'll just change the planet set from the opening titles to a desert world where McCoy had either a really bad time if he's red, a great time if he's tan.:mallory:

11. Serveaux

Serveaux Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Dude's being limo'd from the airport to a giant hotel and back again a few days later. Sunstroke is not a concern.