Illogical comic book logic

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by StarTrek1701, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Myasishchev

Myasishchev Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think it's a bit of both. At the least, he rationalizes his hatred of Superman as mistrust of the alien's motives, and espouses this to those who'll listen--and in his internal monolgue, as in JLA #15 or somewhere around there, and (generally? often?) when he's written by Morrison. Also: "Obscene alien parasite!" :D

But, sure, he's a total chode.

I have been meaning to pick up the Lex-centric Action Comics issues of late. Thanks for the reminder. :)

2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

No problem. It's going to be Lex centric for a long while...Supes will be showing up in the next arc. It's so weird that it's awesome.

3. Mike Farley

Mike Farley Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lex's robot companion makes the book worth the cash. Especially when "it" weapons up.

And I have to agree with The Lensmen, a lot of the current LSH costumes--designed by Gary Frank, I believe--are pretty hideous. Timber Wolf and Shrinking Violet are particularly yucky.

4. Admiral_Young

I haven't paid much attention to the Legion costumes since I really don't have much reference for them. My understanding is that they were updated versions of the Silver Age Legion but I could be incorrect. As for Lex's robot companion that is partially what I was referring to as weird but awesome and totally in character for him.

5. Myasishchev

Myasishchev Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I saw someone the other day in a polo shirt decked out with Cosmic Boy colors. :(

6. Admiral_Young

7. Mike Farley

Mike Farley Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Along as you don't see anyone dressed in a 70's era Cosmic Boy bustier. *shudder*

8. Admiral_Young

These are the fashions of the 31st century damn it!!! How dare you mock them!!! LOL

9. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

Okay guys, we've still got 1000 years to change the future. Let's make the right choices. Start with fashion.