Big Brother

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Keith1701, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Spot's Meow

Spot's Meow Vice Admiral Admiral

I think that's exactly right, that Andy chose GM because he knew she was inarticulate. That loyalty BS was just that - bullshit. He said he was loyal to every single person in the house, and said he would have their back, so don't pretend you are loyal to GM. At least he admitted he was a coward, ha!

Really I didn't care who won, which is why I haven't been visiting this thread much, or watching live feeds. Whatever your feelings about the winner, the America's Choice prize, the final three, or who your favorite HG was, I think we can all agree that this season was just exhausting. It felt more like something to be endured rather than something to be enjoyed.

I'll be back next season, because I think they will be careful in their casting choices next year to make sure we don't get anyone scumbaggier than we did this year, and because I still do love this show, but I am tired of BB for now. I'm not sure I can even go through with BB Canada in February, I think I need a long BB break.

It's a social experiment at the heart of it all. And sometimes experiments go wrong. And it's been hard to watch.

2. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I agree this season was exhausting, but I don't think it was more exhausting than the average season. Really it's something you watch just because it's the only new TV on in the summer. You get the rare really good season like last season but the standard is that it's terrible.

But at least the deserving player won.

Anyway, the good elimination show started yesterday.

3. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Looking foward to next season. Glad Andy won and not GM. Did not like her from the very first episode.