Is this Idea solving evolution equation stable enough for papers?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by think, Sep 11, 2014.

1. think

think About it! Premium Member

This is why I was trying to stay away from the protein manifolds unfolding of amino acid complexes since protein unfolding of the amino acid systems into collective structures in a macro vector field equation.. I just wanted to keep the equation the new evolution equation as simple as can be..

because as details they are determined by the relative details at the level above and below the actual detail in question.

I want to apologize to you gturner for the reaction to your previous post as I have been hit with that time cube too too many times and after first disproving it long long ago it now annoys me to see this,..time cube..

2. intrinsical

intrinsical Commodore Commodore

3. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm losing my edge - can't tell whether this topic is full of cranks or geniuses. :wtf:

This research is important! Someone better get on it and develop that formula, I need to optimise my wardrobe.

4. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

I think you know the answer already. ;)

5. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

It was one in the morning when I posted that, I needed to be sure.

How lucky are we to be here conversing with the leading minds of our generation. :)

6. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

If anything, evolution can solve things even true intelligent design can't.

There was this TED talk about how Unilever tried to find a professional to design a perfect nozzle--which failed.

Trial and error--evolution as it turned out--worked

http://www.ted.com/talks/tim_harford/transcript

9:09 and 10:08

You take a nozzle and you create 10 random variations on the nozzle. You try out all 10; you keep the one that works best. You create 10 variations on that one. You try out all 10. You keep the one that works best. You try out 10 variations on that one. You see how this works, right?

And after 45 generations, you have this incredible nozzle. It looks a bit like a chess piece -- functions absolutely brilliantly.

We have no idea why it works, no idea at all. And the moment you step back from the God complex -- let's just try to have a bunch of stuff; let's have a systematic way of determining what's working and what's not -- you can solve your problem

I wonder if rocket engineers are trying this for their nozzles. Well, I suppose they are--it's the Monte Carlo method after a fashion.

7. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

Ah yes, the finest minds of our generation at work...

8. think

I was thinking we need a TED talks thread where we post/discuss the various ted talks? but I just moved on -you know.. :)

9. think

(looking back at my threads...)

correct Robert.. ---

different analogy = so if our brain were say a quantum computer when used completely and properly would that be a good comparison..?

say molecular processing and such.??

say like our brain would invent new "molecules for new processing methods? maybe..

And would that come close to a evolutionary "jump?" , to create a new mind via new molecules for new developments in brain chemistry or is it all just a like chemical changes..?

While this is almost circular reasoning with no way out of the circle ,, except up, it really is of no importance right now.