Lost 5x10: "He's Our You"

Discussion in 'Lost' started by Agent Richard07, Mar 25, 2009.

?

Grade the episode...

1. Excellent

27.4%
  2. Above Average

49.3%
  3. Average

23.3%
  4. Below Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

^^ But what if causing a paradox erases your reality and kills the six billion people in your timeline? Sayid was never told the time travel rules by anyone was he?

2. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^Star Trek rules: Old timeline no longer canon so it doesn't matter. :p

Liked this episode, another good one and firming this season as my favourite.

3. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Given the scene with Claire's mom at the motel, perhaps it wasn't as clear as you thought?

4. DeafPoet

DeafPoet Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Okay, there's clearly an argument to be made there so I won't begrudge you that. However, no matter what Kate said to Claire's mom, the dramatic underpinnings of her story point pretty clearly to Sawyer.

5. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well forgive me, but in rereading my post, I didn't intend to come off as such a smartass. My apologies.

Chalk it up to my frustrations with the writers who do this thing with the characters where they talk to each other but yet THEY DON'T SAY ANYTHING. That's why I called that scene between Sawyer and Kate "typical LOST bullshit."

As for the "dramatic underpinnings of her story" I guess that will rely a lot upon what she does going forward, i.e. searching for Claire or just mooning over Sawyer.

6. DeafPoet

DeafPoet Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I actually hope she does a lot of the former and a little of the latter. She finally has some fucking motivation other than running from whatever nebulous problems are haunting her.

She's pretty much defined by her relationships with Jack and Sawyer so I wanna see that start to pay off for Christ's sake. Also, was she just feeding Mrs. Littleton some bullshit when she said she was going back for Claire? I hope not. I hope that becomes her mission. That would make her infinitely more interesting than she has been.