"Follow the Leader" Live Commentary

Discussion in 'Lost' started by Agent Richard07, May 6, 2009.

1. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Jacob asked Locke to "help me" back when Locke first went in that cabin. My theory is that this has something to with that.

2. cubbie

cubbie Vice Admiral Admiral

and the island is talking to him, via Christian, too. I think Jacob wants to be "killed"

3. I'm beginning to think either The Island or Jacob is evil. or maybe they are two sides.

4. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

Maybe Richard is holding Jacob prisoner, or something along those lines of Jacob being in prison, considering he is always attached to the cabin, could be his prison.

5. Capn Flukie

Capn Flukie Fleet Admiral Admiral

My crazy idea for the night is that Locke is Jacob. :eek:

6. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

How do we know that Radzinsky became the splatter on the wall? I don't remember (of) him before.

7. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think the cliffhanger will be Jack is Jacob.

8. Capn Flukie

Capn Flukie Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's what Kelvin Inman told Desmond.

9. Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

which leads to believe where does Kelvin come from, or is he just some random Dharma guy recruited before the Purge after the Gulf War? And then later partnered up with Radzinsky in The Swan?

10. Jenee

Jenee Dancing Goddess Premium Member

My theory is Richard is keeping Jacob 'prisoner' with that line of stuff around the cabin (remember the episode where Locke first goes to the cabin?) and that by killing/releasing Jacob, Richard will also age/die/whatever.

11. blockaderunner

blockaderunner Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Holy Picture Of Dorian Gray, Batman!

Sorry. Had to say that.

It does seem like Jacob, and the Island, is being forcibly held and the power that they hold has probably been abused by Widmore, Ben, and possibly Richard. John seems to the first person in a long time that has the island's best interest in mind. I don't think he meant it in a literal sense of "killing" Jacob. Maybe it meant that he'll release him from his bondage and allow him to move on, taking the power of the island with him. Which means that Locke will just rule an island with no energy or smoke monster, as it was possibly meant to me.

12. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

Anybody see that freaky commercial, where it asked "What did you see." Anyone have any ideas about this.

13. Gertch

Gertch Admiral

14. Hober Mallow

Hober Mallow Commodore Commodore

I dunno. Jacob sounded like a suffering man begging for death when he said to Locke, "Help me..." in season 3.