Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Replays

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by nx1701g, Aug 10, 2008.

1. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

This is just a reminder to everyone in the US that Fox Network will begin reairing Season One of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles every night at 9:00 pm.

Up this week:
    PILOT
    Sunday - August 10 - 9:00pm
    In the series opener, Sarah and John flee to a new town. Meanwhile, a Terminator is alerted to their movement and sent to assassinate John. Little do they know that another cyborg has been sent to protect John and ensure his eventual leadership of the revolution.

GNOTHI SEAUTON
    Monday - August 11 - 9:00pm
    Sarah attempts to acquire new fake identities for herself and John. An old friend offers to help by putting her in touch with his nephew, a gang member. Meanwhile, John grows restless and sneaks out of the house to track down Charley Dixon (Dean Winters).

THE TURK
    Tuesday - August 12 - 9:00pm
    Sarah contacts Terissa Dyson in an effort to track down Skynet's creators. The search leads her to a computer programmer named Andy Goode (Brendan Hines). Meanwhile, John and Cameron try to fit in at a new school.

HEAVY METAL
    Wednesday - August 13 - 9:00pm
    John becomes separated from his mother and Cameron while the trio search for stolen cargo. Amid the chaos, he discovers the future may be bleaker than he imagined. Meanwhile, Agent Ellison's murder investigation turns up a new lead. George Laszlo: Garret Dillahunt.

2. Broccoli

Broccoli Vice Admiral Admiral

Thanks for the heads up. Its been so long since the season ender that I don't remember a whole lot.

3. gblews

gblews Vice Admiral Admiral

Ditto.

4. V

V Commodore Commodore

thank you very much I honestly did not know this AND was hoping they'd rerun it because I only got to saw the pilot, though I really REALLY liked it: only 9 episodes, right?

5. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ That's correct. There are nine episodes in the first season (technically 8 during the original run because Vick's Chip and What He Beheld were played as a two hour movie).

6. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

DVD Reminder:

Fans in the United Kingdom, you can pick up the first season on August 11th on DVD or Blu-Ray

In the US the release is on August 19, 2008.

7. Johnny Rico

Johnny Rico Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh is that was was running tonight? Replays? I thought the new season was debuting. My DVR was recording it, and I figured it was the new season. I didn't watch it as I was also recording HBO's Generation Kill.

Well, I guess I can delete these episodes then.

8. theenglish

theenglish Vice Admiral Admiral

This is a great chance to see the show if you haven't already. It was a program that picked up momentum as it went along, I think.

9. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

The new season doesn't premire until September 8.

10. witchie

witchie Commodore Commodore

I forgot about this. Crap. Thanks for the heads up.

11. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

I missed it(again) I was at my state fair and I used a gift card to buy the "extreme T-2" dvd :D

It was five bucks at wal-mart. It's funny to see the obvious stuntmen before and after the steel factory finale. Also the three handed helicopter pilot. The extra scenes were interesting too. I saw the CPU scene in the garage on youtube. The rest was new like Michael Biehns cameo

12. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ I liked the extreme edition, but I prefer the ultimate edition because it has a couple of additional scenes that weren't included in the extreme edition. It has the original ending but also has a scene that somewhat set the stage for Cameron's scanning ability when touching someone. T-1000 is running scans of different areas by running his fingers along different surfaces.

13. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

ultimate edition? jeezs

I was watching the dvd rom features and saw that T-1000 scene in a promo for the ultimate edition

14. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

There have been several versions of the DVD. The only thing I really enjoyed about the Extreme Edition was the DVDROM version of the theatrical release. It was resource heavy but it was pretty good. I haven't tried it on my new computer yet though. I may do that today.

15. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

I'll be pickin' that up, rather than watchin' reruns on FOX.

:cool:

16. zephramc

zephramc Commodore Commodore

Watched the pilot episode last night. I caught the pilot episode on TV back in Jan. and watched it again from fox.com a night or two later, so this would actually be the third time I've seen the pilot episode. T:TSCC seems to be one of those few shows that I can watch repeatedly and it doesn't get old.

Looking forward to seeing all the S1 episodes, and can't wait until S2.

17. John Picard

John Picard Vice Admiral Admiral

I never saw the first episode and saw that it was being replayed last night and missed it yet again. Oh well, I'm looking forward to the next season.

I tell you, I don't think there's been such a great line-up of shows in the TV schedule, to my liking, for years.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    Knight Rider
    Supernatural
    Reaper

And I think there's a couple more out there.

18. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

You know, I was never a big fan of the movies, but my hubby LOVES them. He made me watch the show, and I was expecting to hate it with a passion, but I actually kind of liked it. I don't care that much for the female lead but all the other elements of the show turned out to be pretty good, even the "Rivernator."

19. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Its being rerun here in the UK too, Virgin 1 I think it is.

20. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

It gets a LOT better as the series progresses. One of the best things about the set up and the miniseries like progression is that the series is more confined and tells a better story. One problem is though that if you miss one episode you may have missed a critical part.

I'd say that the last five episodes are the ones you can't miss any of.