*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. diftorhehsmusma

diftorhehsmusma Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

^ OMG that is her.... i didn't recognise her. lucky for sure!

2. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh dear god! :eek: Why, Zach, why? :cardie:

I guess he likes trying to uglify himself with silly hats and moustache.. or maybe it's for camouflage purposes! :rommie:

3. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ Maybe they are his eyebrows they shaved for Spock's sake and he found another use for them.:p

4. Crusher Disciple

Crusher Disciple Admiral Admiral

^ I can't help but wonder if he was starting to get recognized even more and he thought they would be a good "disguise."

Or maybe he was just experimenting with looks.

Other than that, I got nothing. :rommie:

5. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

:guffaw::guffaw:

Altho i am really a Piner, i cannot find a single flaw with ZQ. And i just love how he dresses!! Such great style. (she says as she goes back to the CP thread)....

6. Crusher Disciple

Crusher Disciple Admiral Admiral

Just flip what you said about ZQ and you've got how I feel about CP. I love the way Captain Fine dresses. And God knows he's just so purty. :D

7. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

8. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

hehehehe :rommie:

9. DevilEyes

^ reminder... :)

A couple more pics from Heroes set:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. diftorhehsmusma

diftorhehsmusma Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

wow, that one with the flare in the corner is really neat!

i haven't voted in that poll yet, there are prolly a lot of characters that i am not familiar with and i would feel sorta strange voting when i don't know what all the options are. i'll take a look at it anyway.

this thread rocks!

EDIT: yeah, that is a really long list. not surprisingly, 7 of 9 is very popular. and the two spocks are tied at 16 votes! :lol:

11. Etched

Etched Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

12. NileQT87

Aw!!! The three Spocks! That's adorable. It's nice to see Jacob Kogan get some attention, too. He was actually one of the most impressive actors in the film and very memorable (can't say the same for the young Kirk actor). He got some great material, too.

Hugs all around!

Kudos for the link.

They're only missing baby Jenna Vaughn--probably the only girl to ever play Spock. LOL.

13. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

What a great clip! I am really impressed with Jacob, he looks so comfortable onstage. Thanks for sharing that!

14. Etched

Etched Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You're welcome, I have little to do all day but surf the net and I do love con reports/vids/pics, I guess I get to live vicariously a little bit.

15. Rackon

Rackon Commander Red Shirt

OMG - The Three Spocks! How cool is that? Thanks!:vulcan::vulcan::vulcan:

Kogan was great as young Spock, I just wanted to hug him and kiss his little bruises away...I would do the same for the other Spocks too!

16. DevilEyes

^ Aaaawwww. :adore::adore::adore:

17. JustKate

JustKate Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I know this was, like, ages ago, but I don't think anybody ever answered this question, so why not me? What I think Nile was referring to was when a minor character - which the Fonz was in the early days of Happy Days - is elevated to a major character due to his popularity with female fans. In the case of the Fonz, I think this came as almost a complete surprise to TPTB - can't say if it applies to ZQ or not.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  18. NileQT87

It's basically when a minor character becomes a major force of fan attention to the show and they are elevated to almost main or main character status.

Happy Days was also filmed on a live set, which meant that people screamed out when their favorites came on. It was a running joke that the audience erupted in screams every time he showed up.

Again, the Fonz effect with that Comic-Con vid. Every time ZQ came on screen, you got noticeably louder screams.

19. DevilEyes

Thanks for the explanation!

Did Sylar's popularity come as a surprise to TPTB? Hmm, let's see - you have a super-powerful main villain, played by a physically attractive and charismatic actor.. Nah, no way anyone could predict that such a character could become a sex symbol! :lol:

20. JustKate

JustKate Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ Listen, TPTB - admittedly these were different PTB - were surprised by Spock's appeal. So I wouldn't put anything past them. Sometimes the obvious just isn't obvious enough, you know? Not to TV executives.

But I actually haven't ever seen Heroes. I know, I know...but it never did appeal to me. ZQ is almost enough to tempt me to see it, but to be honest, I have a weakness for good guys played by attractive and charismatic actors. Bad guys? Not so much. ;)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009