Classic Movie Era - Creative Writing Group

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CptVanHorne, Mar 28, 2012.

1. CptVanHorne

CptVanHorne Cadet Newbie

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uss_bonaventure/

In 2299, Constitution class starships are quickly being phased out in the face of newer technology.

The Klingon threat is very real. The Romulans have resurfaced. Quantum torpedoes haven't been invented yet.

"I've cheated death, tricked my way out of death, and patted myself on the back for my ingenuity. I know nothing."

Join the dynamic crew of the Bonaventure, set in the timeline of the classic Star Trek films.

In the dawn of a new simming era that takes place in the classic age,
    good old fashioned 'space cowboys' are more needed than ever.

Re-starting a famous sim ship that soared in the early 90's, you now have the opportunity to be a part of something substantial, something to showcase your sci-fi talents.

"If you look at the heroes of antiquity and myth, they all have flaws. It's something that they have to overcome; their flaws are something that they have to act in spite of. The challenge is not to defy your fate, but to endure it. That is heroic."

This is a role-playing game. Leave your ego at the door, do esteemable acts of valor, and learn what it means to be a team, fighting the good fight in the center of the galaxy.

"Jim, I'm your doctor and I'm your friend. Get back your command. Get it back before you turn into part of this collection. Before you really do grow old."

What is a rank? In Star Trek fandom, it means very little.
    Join the ship, and bring what you have to the table.

We'll advance the ranks together -

learn together -

and enjoy being amongst a group of dedicated fans, playfully trying to emulate the ideals and vision first realized by the late Mr. Roddenberry.

Welcome to an Interactive Writing Group. Welcome to the USS Bonaventure.

2. Sandoval

Sandoval Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Thanks...