The Vampire Diaries & The Originals

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Taylirious, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Jo & Kai showdown. I am still struggling with the wonder twins and don't care about Tyler. Klaus has failed this city, town, shows.

2. Taylirious

On TO: Glad to see Rebekah again. :) I wish Kol & Davina would run off together, ugh.

3. Taylirious

TVD: They have done their job. Kai is a lunatic douche & so is Enzo. :lol:

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Are they pretty enough?

A guy can't be more douchey then he is pretty.

5. Taylirious

None of them will be more pretty than Damon.

6. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Which is why no one can be more douchey than Damon.

Trust in science. :)

7. Taylirious

You will get no arguments from me! :bolian:

8. Taylirious

On TO: Kol gets back at Rebekah and is mortal in a witch nuthouse, Klaus gets back at Esther and gives her a choice of death or undeath, Mikael frees Finn & Cami is safe for now. Oh! Elijah & Hayley rub body parts, what about the baby?

Long wait til JAN 19th.

9. Taylirious

TVD: Kai needs to die and the Wonder Twins can fight it out. Ugh. Are they just idiots for allowing Kai to live?

New EPs JAN 22nd!

10. Taylirious

11. Dales

Dales Captain Captain

the vampire diaries for the past 2 years has just been terrible to watch, the series reads like fanfiction with all the damon/elena thing. I cant believe how bad the show has gotten. Its seem silly to me when people used to say the show was on par with Buffy. I am surprised the show has not be cancelled as the ratings has gone down so drastically.

12. Snaploud

Snaploud Admiral Admiral

I still watch TVD, but I agree that the show took a swift dive in quality after The Originals began. I think Buffy also lost much of its quality as Joss Whedon began splitting his attention among shows (taking a small drop in quality in season four and five, then taking a swift dive in quality for seasons six and seven).

13. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I've still been enjoying TVD, but it's definitely not as good as it once was, and The Originals is way better.
    I really liked last night's The Originals. It seems like Finn will be a good villain even by himself.
    I'm glad that they actually had Haley tell Jackson about her and Elijah. It will be interesting to see what happens there if they do actually go through with the wedding.
    I'm also glad that they found out Rebekkah isn't in the body she's supposed to be in. I figured we'd seen the last of Claire Holt, so I was kind of surprised when we actually did see her body, although it was just one quick shot, so it was probably pretty quick to film. I do like how they did the body swap thing so they can still have Rebekkah on the show even though Claire Holt got a new regular gig.
    Hmm, so I wonder if Freya will be good or bad?

14. Dales

Dales Captain Captain

While I agree that buffy took a dive in season 6 and 7. those seasons are still superior to any VMD season. buffy is usually celebrated as a work of art and one of the best shows ever to grace the screen.

VD right from season 1 has always been seen as a guilty pleasure with some good quality but all that went down when the writers started to listen to the ship wars in the fandom delena vs stelena

While I am no shipper I do think Stephen and elena where the better couple. delena was better with the chase but now they got together they are just awful and that has killed the show for me.

with buffy the show went down the hill because of ship wars as well though not as bad as VD. What killed buffy a bit in the later season was the spike/buffy thing especially in season 7. the writers were too obsessed with making spike the hero and making the relationship work with buffy that they threw other characters under the bus and wrote them as OOC (especially Giles) just to make spike look good but nonetheless Buffy at is worse was still light years ahead of VD at it worse.

15. Taylirious

I am hoping Kai didn't jump into Elena/they switched? It was odd what she said to Damon while he was fiddling with her insides.

16. Dales

Dales Captain Captain

they should once and for all end the damon/elena thing. I remerged when I watched the finale of sea son 5 when Elena enters the car with damon for his death wish and they crashed the car together.

maybe I missed something is that suppose to be epic love? :confused::rolleyes: because I found it very silly and trying to hard. this is why the show sucks now. such awful writing.

17. Taylirious

On TO: Finn is boring. LOL. I hope they end things with him soon.

18. Beagleman

Beagleman Commodore Commodore

Yes please, I do like the actor and how he portrays him but the character is just a one-note villain and, as you said, boring!

19. Taylirious

On TVD: Kai lives and a wonder twin dies. Ugh. I am not sure about Damon's plans. The promo for next week though looks like he isn't a complete idiot.

20. Dales

Dales Captain Captain

many vampire diaries villains are annoying and forgettable even the great Klaous.