Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by IzzyAtWarp9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

I'll go with the Borg; although energy shielding is comparatively primitive, the level of robotics might prove an advantage, putting real people out of the way (or allowing them to perform other functions).

Whom would you rather have as your attorney: Dukat or Weyoun?

2. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Dukat, he can talk anyone into doing anything with enough time.

Would you rather have Garak or Guinan as your attorney?

3. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Garak. The man is the king liar, and has proven he can get around legal problems before. Six months for attempting to hijack the Defiant, genocide an entire race, resisting arrest and assaulting a Starfleet officer? That he probably didn't even serve the whole sentence given he was back rather early on in season five. :lol:

Would you rather have Riker or Archer as your attorney?

4. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I think Riker would be more thorough. Archer sucks at speeches anyway.

Would you rather have Spock or Tuvok as your attorney

5. Saito S

Saito S Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Tuvok. Both are quite intelligent and could probably excel in the role, but Tuvok's job actually has been in security/law enforcement for some time.

You are a civilian who finds themselves trapped on an alien world, forced to navigate your way through a jungle filled with both natural hazards and hostile humanoids of some sort, in order to reach safety. Your companion is one of the franchise's first officers. Who would you rather it be - Spock (TOS or Abrams), Riker, Kira, Chakotay, or T'Pol?

6. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Spock, I think (either version). He's the strongest, smartest and has the best reflexes. I also don't think he'd belittle me for being so useless and unprepared (like Kira & Chakotay would).

Would rather hire Scotty, Guinan, or Paris to throw your birthday party?

7. Bad Thoughts

Guinan: I'm afraid Scotty would get me drunk, and Tom Paris would want to sit around, watching TV.

Would you rather follow the teachings of Kahless or rely on the Great Material Continuum?

8. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Kahless. I can live with the honorable route, though I'm on the fence if I'd make it to Stovokor or not.

Who would you rather assist back to the shuttlepod a mile away through a jungle after they broke one of their legs; Kirk (Prime or Nu), Picard, Sisko, Janeway, or Archer?

9. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Picard or Janeway, solely because they are lighter, and I'm not strong enough to carry anyone.

Would you rather have Janeway's voice or TOS movie-Kirk's "hair?"

10. Captain Clark Terrell

Captain Clark Terrell Commodore Commodore

^Tough choice, but I'll go with Kirk's hair (TMP version). He had so many hairpieces, it's nice to know there would be options.

Which non-corporeal realm would you rather visit? Sisko with the Prophets or wherever Decker was headed with V'Ger after TMP?

--Sran

11. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

With the Prophets.

[Spoiler withheld]

Would you rather be the ships barber or ships tailor?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  12. Bad Thoughts

The barber: given the indulgences of fantasy life in the 24th century, I'd rather not be in a position to fix people's costumes after a rough holodeck session.

Would you rather lead the effort to rebuild Bajor after the Occupation or to rebuild Cardassia after the Dominion War?

13. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

Definitely Bajor...they actually deserve it.

Would you rather spend your 21st birthday drinking with Wesley Crusher, Nog, Jake Sisko, Icheb, or Naomi Wildman? (er...they are also 21...in this question.)

14. Captain Clark Terrell

Captain Clark Terrell Commodore Commodore

Good question! Naomi. If she looks like she did in "Shattered," this is an easy call.

Would you rather play poker with the Enterprise senior officers or junior officers (think "Lower Decks")?

--Sran

15. Captain Kathryn

Definitely the senior officers. Psh...I would rather play against Data, Crusher, Riker, and Geordi. No contest. Playing against Data would be a challenge and listening to him talk about the facial expressions of those who appear to be bluffing is amusing.

Would you rather be in Unimatrix 0 with Seven (virtual reality) or the Nexus (extradimensional realm) with Guinan?

16. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

Nexus. It's controlled by your wishes--Unimatrix Zero, to the best of my knowledge, was just a park--a nice park, but still...I prefer the variety.

Would you rather go the holodeck with Barclay or Bashir as your guide?

17. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Bashir. He knows how to have fun in holodecks.

Would you rather be in a malfunctioning holodeck with Data, Geordi, O'brien, or B'elanna?

18. Captain Kathryn

I'll go with Data. I think we would have the best chance of getting the heck out of there.

Would you rather be dared (in a game of Truth or Dare) to pat Picard on his baldness while on the bridge or yank on Janeway's bun in the turbolift? You're a lowly ensign.

19. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Yank Janeway's bun. I'll explain that I thought it was a mind controlling parasite. It's believable in the Delta Quadrant.

Would you rather be a Changeling or an evolved Ocampan?

20. Bad Thoughts

Evolved Ocampan: I don't think the shortened lifespan would seem tragic, and its possible to accomplish many things in a short time.

Who would you and your 72 best friends and family rather trust with your lives: Khan or nuKhan?