list of boyfriend rules

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by rhubarbodendron, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

I gave you a "friendly" telling you to knock off the sexist (and bigoted) rhetoric in Miscellaneous, and you chose to make a completely random trolling attack on tsq (the atheist comment) because she wouldn't tolerate your behavior, and then posted a link to a sexist blog. We have to put up with your behavior in TNZ despite finding it abhorrent there too, but it will not be tolerated here on the open part of the board.

Infraction for trolling
    . Comments to PM.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. Locutus of Bored

I guess a friendly, letting you slide on the atheist crack against tsq, and another trolling post full of more sexist rhetoric weren't enough, and you just had to push it yet again with insults? Well, okay then, now you get another infraction for flaming. Comments to PM when you get back from your brief vacation. And you better keep your views on women out of Miscellaneous from now on. I won't tell you again.

Also, the list in the OP was made by children. Perhaps try reading it before you go on one of your nonsense "men are oppressed by evil, predatory women" rants.

3. thestrangequark

thestrangequark Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

4. Locutus of Bored

This thread has been a mess since the start, with people choosing to use it to make offensive comments repeatedly, so I think it's about time to put it out of its misery. Closed.

eta: tsq, this has nothing to do with your post, I was going to close it anyway before you posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.