What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Since my PC is out of action gone back to 360 and started Mirrors Edge. So far seems ok if not a little frustrating at times.

2. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It's a really fun game once you get into the flow of the controls, but you haven't known frustration until you try the Speed Run and Time Trials.

3. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

^ Done 4 chapters so far and its ok with some annoyances. I probably won't bother with speed runs & time trials because I don't want to smash my controller into the wall and then release the hounds of hell upon the world :devil:

4. Quinton O'Connor

Quinton O'Connor Commodore Commodore

1.) Xenogears
    2.) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    3.) Pokemon SoulSilver
    4.) Star Trek: Birth of the Federation
    5.) Final Fantasy VI Advance

I tend to get shuffled into multiple games at a time.

5. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Still playing skate. Best Skateboarding game I have ever played, very impressive. I might have to get skate. 2 and 3 as well. Dude. :cool:

6. Itisnotlogical

Itisnotlogical Commodore Commodore

Finished Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne the other day, and FF: Tactics Advance 2 a while before that. The ending to Tactics A2 was about the worst FF ending I've seen so far. Now I'm going to have to get back on LoZ: Spirit Tracks and work on that stupid fire temple song.

EDIT: Oh, I'm also working on TES: Morrowind, walking in almost complete circles around my destination without even realizing it's there.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  7. Quinton O'Connor

Quinton O'Connor Commodore Commodore

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Advance 2 were neither written nor directed by Yasumi Matsuno, the guru behind the terrifically-written Final Fantasy Tactics.

8. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

At the moment, just Pokemon HeartGold.

9. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

^ Nice avatar.

I just finished A Final Unity, and in between games right now. Thinking about either Civ IV or Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. Hmm...

10. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Saint's Row 2 is so much fun! I've just discovered I can go to the airport, hop in a plane, fly to my location, and then skyjump out of the plane and parachute to safety! And the controls handle really well, so much better than GTA4 did which I found very clunky.

11. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I beat Modern Warfare 2 earlier today. After that I started playing Just Cause 2 which has been a lot of fun so far.

12. Itisnotlogical

Itisnotlogical Commodore Commodore

Yes, but the original Tactics Advance was a masterpiece in terms of storytelling. Tactics A2 wasn't that bad until they decided to replace actual dialog with indistinct word bubbles filled with gibberish.

13. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

Our weekly gaming group has switched back to Exalted after having played Eclipse Phase for the past year.

14. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

While waiting for some Venom batteries for the 360 (since you can't seem to get official ones on their own) to arrive from Amazon, it's been back to the Cube for some favourite Rainbow Six 3 and Lockdown missions.

15. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

I remembered that I still had my Smash Brothers Melee disc and fired up my Wii for some action last night.

16. Brandonv

Brandonv Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I am replaying the original Unreal single-player. Twelve years later the graphics still look good to me. A lot of people think this game is boring, but I think it has great atmosphere and music.

I have also started playing Elemental: War of Magic. It is a new 4x game from Stardock. The learning curve was a bit steep and first, but I am starting to have a lot of fun now that I am getting the hang of it.

17. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

^ People who fail to appreciate the original Unreal should have their Gaming licenses revoked.

Going to play some more skate. this weekend. There's another uneven learning curve for ya. Can be pretty steep in places, but it makes your successes more rewarding.

18. Shurik

Shurik Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I finally finished Bioshock (I started it ~year ago but for some reason stopped after around half a game) and started Bioshock 2. Is it just me or the second one is much harder that the first?

19. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Are you using the same difficulty setting? You may have a point. I played Bioshock on easy and I died like once the entire game. With 2, I don't know how many times I died, but I was constantly out of good ammo and desperate to find an Ammo Bandito.

20. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

Fired up my copy of Persona 3 Portable today. I think this makes for my 453654645th play through :lol: