Resistance is Futile: The T.H.U.G. Collective is TRIP-tastic!!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, May 17, 2011.

1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Ovet at the House of Tucker people who went to the recent Stargate and Dragoncon conventions posted photos and reports from the conventions.Someone posted videos of Connor on youtube from Dragon convention panels there's 3 different videos I watched the other day.One of the videos he talks about Jolene and the Hrabinger scene it's a funny video,:rommie:over at the delphic someone also posted photos from the convention in the Enterprise people theread the one listed as Connor has all the pictures and links to the videos.

2. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Thank you! I found the video about Harbinger; that was VERY funny. I had no idea that Jolene used a body double.
    Here's the video, btw:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Edo6vmwCcc[/yt]

3. Ladybug

Ladybug Lieutenant Red Shirt

What a great video! Thanks!!!

4. Reanok

Connor convention news Connor's going to be appearing at several european conventions in the next few weeks including a hawiaan scifi Startrek cruise.He's going a very busy man .I hope we'll be hearing more news about these conventions real soon.:techman:

5. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Oh, I so wish I'd known about the Trek cruise to Hawaii. Visiting every state in the U.S. is on my bucket list. Of course, I don't have the $$$$ so it's a moot point. :(

6. Reanok

Jinx I wish you could've gone on the cruise too.I know how much you like to go to Connor conventions.and meet other Star trek fans too.

7. auntiehill

Man, I would LOVE to meet Connor, or even just hear him talk, at a convention. Brent Spiner and Connor are the two Trek people I've never met/seen but would really, really like to.

8. NXOner

NXOner Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Jinx and Reanok, I believe Connor cancelled from the Hawaiian cruise, and in fact is now at the Star Trek event in London on the same date:techman:

9. NXOner

NXOner Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I've also found a link to the Stars in Prague convention Connor's at this weekend ... He's recorded a message on video on this link - and it seems he's in the middle of a house move too!

http://starsinprague.com/

10. Reanok

thanks up for the Convention updates NXoner.I didn't think he could be on a cruise and be in London the same week.

11. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

:wtf: He's moving again, already? Didn't he move just a couple of years ago?

12. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

Thanks for posting the video, auntiehill. Conner is a great storyteller.

13. auntiehill

Holy CRAP, those are some great pictures. I love him in glasses. You know, he and Mark "I'm-on-every-show" Pellegrino could play brothers. Their mannerisms seem very similar.

14. Reanok

Tommorow the Ion channel is having an all day marathon of Numb3rs they'll be showing Toxin that Connor guest starred in at 4:00p.m. eastern time check time and channel so you don't miss seeing Connor's show.:techman:

15. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Been watching for the "I hid Bob McHugh" ep ever since I saw NUMB3RS on my cable guide so I could DVR it. [​IMG]

16. Spock/Uhura Fan

Spock/Uhura Fan Captain Captain

Nice video and pictures. He always seems to do a great job with interviews or any kind of questions (at least that I've seen).

17. Reanok

I agree Jinxed I've been waiting to see Connor's show Toxin once I found out that Ion started airing Numb3rs episodes a few weeks ago.I've haven't seen all the shows from the different seaons.I really like this show alot.:techman:

18. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

My best friend got me hooked on NUMB3RS.

19. Reanok

I checked out Startrek.com and saw that they posted a report from the second day of the convention. They didn't post news about the Enterprise panel with Anthony,Connor and Dominic because they used colorful language during their panel and were really rowdy.So I didin't out about any new news about Connor having any new acting roles on tv or in plays.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  20. Miss Lemon

Miss Lemon Commodore Commodore

I blame the audience; the people who were there were more interested in whom they had slept with than in their new acting roles. :p

It was fun though, and meeting Connor in person turned me into a Trippette. :luvlove: