Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by IzzyAtWarp9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Seven. Garak would teach them something I wouldn't want him to and Phlox would screw with the morals I already taught them. Seven would look at it efficiently. "To get the right amount of sleep, a child must be bedded at..."

Would you rather be the cause of TOS' Enterprise, TNG's Enterprise, the Defiant, Voyager, or the NX-01's destruction?

2. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Voyager. I never did like the show, to be honest and always thought the ship was goofy-looking.

Would you rather, if making a TV mini-series of/for one Trek series, reunite the TNG, DS9 or ENT characters?

3. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

TNG, but I'd rather they follow the books, Admiral Picard and his Vanguard... well, I guess that would reunite TNG, DS9, and Voyager.

Would you rather live on a generational Enterprise in the expanse, on Voyager lost in the Delta Quadrant, or on the Defiant (DS9) stuck in TOS' timeline?

4. auntiehill

Probably the Defiant, stuck in TOS' timeline. The quality of your life would be better, I think.

If you had to pick Trek characters to be your parents, would you rather it be Trip & T'Pol, Riker & Troi, or Tom & Be'lanna?

5. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Riker and Troi would be most beneficial IMO.

Who would you rather have as a mother; Dr. Crusher, Kira, Janeway, or T'Pol?

6. auntiehill

Crusher, probably. She seemed the nicest and most balanced.

Who would you rather have as a sibling: Scotty, Picard, Miles or Reed?

7. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I want to say Reed for that one, he has the most heart IMO. Scotty is fun and all but as his brother, that'll get tiring, I'll tire of Picards lectures, and it feels like Miles wasn't a big fan of his family (non-immediate). Reed sounds like he'd be the best brother in the bunch.

Would you rather have Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, or Archer as your offspring?

Edit: I got Reed mixed with Tucker. Miles is my new pick.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  8. auntiehill

Picard or Sisko. I thought both had many admirable qualities and both would make me a proud parent. Hmmm. On second thought, Sisko would be more likely to stay in touch with his family, so I think I'll choose him. Picard would probably not visit or keep in touch that often.

Would you rather attend a dinner party with Chekov, Picard, Kira, Harry, or Trip as your host?

9. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

Trip: he isn't the dinner party type, but he is the most sociable and welcoming of the bunch.

For your final Starfleet Academy project/thesis, would you rather research aggression in macroviruses or the powers of the Book of the Kosst Amjoan?

10. Grendelsbayne

Grendelsbayne Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Khosst amojjin. No deadly viruses in my day job, please.

Who would you rather have as a teacher: Spock, Picard, Sisko, O'brien or Garak?

11. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

O'Brien. Spock, Picard, and Sisko wouldn't have time (or the patients) to teach me and I don't want to learn Garak's tricks, I have morals. I see myself as an engineer in a Star Trek universe anyway.

Would you rather have Kirk, Worf, Garak, Tuvok, or Archer break you out of an alien prison?

12. Bad Thoughts

Garak: I understand that a customer divulged some special Obsidian Order codes as he was hemming the customer's pants.

Would you rather wear the the shorts worn by Vulcans training for the kahs-wan or the shorts worn by the Edo?

13. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

I don't know what the Vulcan shorts look like but they can't possibly be worse than the Edo manslut shorts so I'll go with them.

Garak tricks work just as well for moral ends as they do for immoral ends.

If you had a holodeck, would you use it more as an observer to movies or a participant?

14. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

A participant. With all the stories I would want to be a main or side character for, I might get a holo-addiction.

Would you rather be known as the greatest engineer, the greatest doctor, or greatest captain of your time.

15. Grendelsbayne

I don't really see myself as any of those things, but I guess I'll go with Captain since they clearly seem to be the ones people remember.

Would you rather fall in love with a Klingon, a Cardassian or a Changeling?

16. Bad Thoughts

You probably don't remember, but the younger men and boys didn't wear the "mankini." They wore shorts and went shirtless. Their shorts are longer than the Vulcans' (which came up to the crotch, it seems), but are very tight in the rear, have a high slit up the sides, and dip down in the middle.

The question is still:

17. IzzyAtWarp9

IzzyAtWarp9 Commander Red Shirt

Cardassian. They're better looking than Klingons and changelings are creepy.

Would you rather see TOS, TNG or DS9 meet The Doctor (Matt Smith version)?

18. auntiehill

Tough call, as I think it would be fun to see both TNG and DS9 crews meet the Doctor. However, I think I'll go with DS9, as they would probably accept him a bit easier and the Doctor might have a connection with the Prophets--living outside of Time, etc.

Still, I would like to see the Doctor's reaction to Data; that would be fun.

If you could see a TV movie devoted to just one Trek character, would you rather it be TOS Sulu, Data or T'Pol?

19. Grendelsbayne

Sulu hands down.

'Fly her apart then!'

Would you rather spend your vacation on Earth, Bajor, Risa or in the Holodeck?

20. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Bajor. I'd rather spend time alone in some place real, alien, and exotic. No thanks to resorts, even for the women.

Would you rather be the one who unites the species of the Milkyway, or be the one who makes the Federation the most advanced, advancing its weapons and technology.