How is Janeway sexy? (Part II)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Adm_Hawthorne, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I can so see that happening however I was referring to Janeway and Chakotay being together.

2. Catarina

Catarina Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I know. I was just adding to it. we can all guess how she,d react. not surprised.

3. Janeway’s Girl

What makes you say that? I was surprised when I found out. It didn't makes sense to me. After 7 years Janeway says "You know Chakotay, I was wrong. Let's make with the smoochies!"

4. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

No there was a decent build up, they were getting on with new lives once the focus was no longer getting home and keeping a crew together when the outcome was so unknown.

5. Janeway’s Girl

So the only reason they got together was because they got home?

6. teacake

No, it's just the crew relationships shift now that they are home. It's not like it wasn't there all along.

7. Janeway’s Girl

Yippee! *sarcastically* I don't know why I dislike them together so much. What are your reasons?

8. teacake

Prefer gayness in my Trek.

9. Janeway’s Girl

J/7? Me too! Though even if Seven hadn't been added I still wouldn't want Janeway with Chakotay.

10. Catarina

would you want her with anyone?

J/7 weirds me out. But Janeway with a woman would be an interesting path to explore. Janeway and Earheart? Lol! Mmm okay maybe not.

11. Janeway’s Girl

Besides Seven, I would be perfectly happy if she was paired with Tom or the Doctor.

12. teacake

Chak is exactly Janeway's kind of man with some variation to the theme. She likes the genial handyman type, it's Chak's vagueblogging about the spiritual realms that would throw her. I'm thinking there is the initial novelty and after a while it would get irritating, but she could let him go off into the bush to do his stuff and not get too bothered by it since Chak is not in the least bit pushy.

With Treklit I was happy that TPTB actually gave the fans a romance they wanted. I didn't expect to ever see my preferred romance but I was actually shocked they gave a shit enough to give the other huge shipper slab their romance rather than just writing in some blank dull new character no one gave a rats about for the lurve.

13. Catarina

Seven is probably Janeway's best bet. Seven is practically an ST admiral with all she knows. With Chakotay who is in charge of crewman issues and duty shifts, dating even looks like a potential problem. Also, Janeway and seven aren't shudder inducing whereas C/7 is. I could learn to accept the pairing of J/7.

14. Catarina

Me too!

15. Janeway’s Girl

C/7 was vomit-inducing! I've noticed in regards to Voyager shipping, it's always J/7 or J/C. I guess Tom and B'Elanna aren't that popular.

16. teacake

She may have gotten addicted to being able to tweak her man in Fair Haven. Sure she stopped it but this was after already altering the subroutines and who knows how many body parts. This is the one advantage I could see with the EMH. Otherwise, forget it. Needs waaaaay too much reassurance and praise.

17. Janeway’s Girl

I love Tom and the Doctor so of course either of them would be suitable for Janeway. You know, if I can't have her:lol:

18. Catarina

Tom and belanna was hard for me first viewing.I bought into the Keys possibility.

19. teacake

That was a possibility, in an exploring history kind of way. She does love her history. Who knows what happened with Leonardo offscreen, I mean it's DA VINCI who wouldn't go all Marla McGivers on him?

20. Janeway’s Girl

What about Tom?