What Are You Wearing?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thestrangequark, Sep 25, 2013.

1. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Jeans and sapphire blue, cable knit swing sweater.

2. Wadjda

Wadjda Commander Red Shirt

Pijamas.

3. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A nice, very comfortable blue shirt, some shorts and shoes. The temps outside are hovering around freezing and it's only going to get colder after the Sun sets, so I might switch over to a sweater later this evening.

4. mari

mari Captain Captain

Striped greenish-bluish maternity top with 3/4 sleeves, dark gray pants that are getting a little tight now, Fair Isle patterned pink wool socks and my usual gray clogs. I need to go shoe shopping, but certainly not until January. :P

I expect by next week I'll be in the maternity pants. I'm only up 4.5 pounds so far, about .5 of which is the baby, but I'm expanding all out of proportion. I guess this is a pregnancy thing. I've been regular-fat before and it wasn't like this at all.

5. nureintier

nureintier Commander Red Shirt

Long sleeved grey tshirt with a red skull and crossbones on the front. Grey pants. Black/red hooded sweatshirt. Still freezing to death, though.

6. trekkiedane

trekkiedane Admiral Admiral

Red set of Trek-jammies and robe.

7. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

Jeans, black elliptical t-shirt, black shoes and socks, topped by my cream knit bathrobe because I'm cold. When I went out earlier, I wore a black sweater and windbreaker instead of the bathrobe, and a multicolored newsboy cap. I don't like to wear the sweater in the house, because it gets covered with cat hair.

8. cooleddie74

A nice, comfortable old sweater and a pair of jeans. It's a little too wet and chilly for shorts and a thin shirt.

9. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

My "blue sky and clouds" pajamas, with my nice, fluffy long robe.

10. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

To me it's strange how many people use bathrobes and dressing gowns, since for some reason I can't stand them. I do own a kind of smocking jacket to use indoor, but I actually only wear it over my pajama to aimlessly roam the house when I'm ill.

11. trekkiedane

trekkiedane Admiral Admiral

As a kid I had a house coat -never liked that as much as I did my bathrobe :p

12. cooleddie74

I don't bother with a robe or a gown of any kind. To me, leisure wear is a loose shirt (buttoned or pullover), jeans or a pair of shorts and either socks or slippers. I can't pull off the robe thing and I don't like walking around wearing something that ties in the middle, hangs down below my kneecaps and flaps around like some plush flag.

13. nureintier

nureintier Commander Red Shirt

I'm not really fond of robes,either. If I am lounging around the house, I wear a tshirt and pajama pants instead.

Currently wearing a tshirt that says "Greetings from Ceti Alpha V" and has a picture of the bug thing from TWoK, and grey pants.

14. mari

mari Captain Captain

I've never understood robes either. My husband loves his, to the point it's only about 2 years old and is falling apart already. I also don't wear pajamas - I do have pajama pants, but those are for lounging around the house, and I just wear a t-shirt or tank top to bed.

Currently, I'm in a light pink maternity top with 3/4 sleeves, unbuttoned jeans (definitely wearing maternity pants on Thursday!) and pink socks that used to be fleece but are now on their deathbed.

15. iguana_tonante

Well, it seems my disliking of robes is not really unusual. Now I feel like I belong again. :D Now that I think of it, I actually used to wear a robe three/four times a week. A gi is a kind of a robe, after all. :lol:

([rant] Oh god I miss practicing so much. But between work and the kid, I really can't find the time to go to the dojo, which is on the other side of the town... :( [/rant])

16. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

Today was a bespoke suit day, black with shiny black shoes, pink shirt and red tie. The suit is now about 1 or 2 sizes too big.

17. cooleddie74

Sweater, undershirt and and old pair of jeans with some socks.

18. PlainSimpleJoel

PlainSimpleJoel Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Blue shorts and a Dalek t-shirt (that is too small for me)

19. iguana_tonante

The iguana approves.

Pink shirt for me too, today, but no suit. Brown jacket, pink shirt, dark blue tie, dark blue jeans, brown sneakers.

20. cooleddie74

A sweater with an undershirt, old jeans and socks. Common nightwear during the colder weather this time of year.