I HAVE ALL THREE!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RobertScorpio, Dec 21, 2009.

1. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

We are getting my 19 year old son a PS3 for xmas. Mainly because he has a lot of BLURAYS and cuts in on MY TIME!!!..so we got him the PS3.

Has anyone played a game called UNCHARTED 2 and GOD OF WAR? Will he like this games (he is into HALO..Call of Duty)...

Oh..and the three are?? X360--W i i----PS3

Rob

2. The Evil Dead

The Evil Dead Vice Admiral Admiral

Welcome to the club!

I'm sure he'll love Uncharted and God of War. I also recommend inFamous, great PS3 exclusive title.

3. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Thanks..heading to BESTBUY now.

Rob

4. Brikar99

Brikar99 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Uncharted 2 is great fun.

5. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

I've sort of been dragging my heels on getting all three systems. I just have to pick up a Wii and then Ill have all three major systems and both handhelds

6. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

You should also try and pick up Uncharted 1, its a fantastic beginning to the uncharted games and goes for a song now.

7. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

My wife and daughter have DSis...My son (6 year old) is getting one for XMAS. I dont really play games on DSi and the only one I play is a goofy word game called BOOK WORM.

We don't have a Sony handheld yet....

I just payed some serious $$$ for my 240hz samsung so I am happy with that. I am STILL amazed at how 'realistic' the movies look on it. That entire opening segment of IRONMAN? I feel like I am in that limo with Tony and the army soldiers; it is that real...

Rob

8. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm back in the all 3 club myself. Unfortunately I rarely play the Wii and am still wondering what possessed me to (yet again) but another Wii. It's not a bad system for what it is, I'm not down on it. Just saying the games don't really appeal to me.

Oh and until just a few days ago, I had a DS and PSP too. But I just couldn't stand the controls on either system, and untill suck time that Sony makes the PSP with two sticks, I probably will be out of the handheld gaming market.

9. crouteru

crouteru Captain Captain

I have all 3. My advice, if you want to get the most out of the current generation at minimum cost, is to get a Wii and either a PS3 or an XBox 360. The latter two have similar capabilities and share many of the same games. The Wii is generally more unique but has just as many great games as the other two.

10. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

couldn't have said it better only to add it (w i i) is more little kid friendly..they love hopping around while they play it...good excersize!!!

Rob

11. The Evil Dead

The Evil Dead Vice Admiral Admiral

I use my PS3 the most these days. Wii is a left over trophy from an ex-girlfriend who decided to let me keep it post break-up, it's fun but PS3 is more my demographic. I like my Xbox 360, but the thing is over 3 years old now (never red ringed on me and it's not for lack of trying!), so I'm putting it into semi-retirement and intend to only play Xbox 360 exclusive titles on it from now (it's currently resting up for a date with Mass Effect 2 next month ;) ).

12. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

I am getting into x360's 1 vs 100...its pretty fun and I do pretty good..and I think my avatar is the best!!! I play MADDEN 2010 all the time and watch some of my older DVDs on it (HAWAII FIVE 0) and others...

Rob

13. Tomato

Tomato Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

As always, dont' know how old your son is. But their is graphic violence and nudity in God of War. But God of War is a great game.

He should also check out Killzone 2.

14. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Thanks for the warning..he is 19 and has his own room/tv so my other kids can avoid the violence.

I actually watched him play BATMAN ARKAM ASYLEM on our 360 two days ago. The graphics of that game were really cool and now my 6 year old wants to play batman (big DC fan) and I dont want him too because it looks creepy...

Rob

15. Tomato

Tomato Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^

Just don't let your younger ones play online with a microphone. Some of the shit these guys say is down right worse than murder an airport full of innocent people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoA7RaPgtU

16. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

Just curious, why are you putting spaces between Wii?

17. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

The violence is also quite graphic in Batman AA.