RIP Bernard Horsfall

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Lonemagpie, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

That's a shame - saw him in the Brett version of Hound of the Baskervilles just on Sunday... Very distinctive voice, very familiar from many Dr Who appearances, and the Bond movie OHMSS

It was just announced on the Gallifrey convention's FB page, as he was scheduled to be a guest there next month

2. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

I didn't recognise the name so had to Google him but soon as I saw a picture I recognised him instantly.

RIP :(

3. inflatabledalek

inflatabledalek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Park of the backbone of the British TV industry, was in just about everything and was always memorable even in small thankless roles (like They Keep Killing Steed).

He is responsible for turning Patrick Troughton into Jon pertwee and thus starting my least favourite run of Who, but he couldn't have known.

4. Andrew_Kearley

Andrew_Kearley Captain Captain

Terrific actor. Guested in practically everything over the years, but I most remember him from his leading role in Enemy at the Door.

5. stoneroses

stoneroses Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Very sad another one gone

6. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

I loved his appearances on Doctor Who, especially as Chancellor Goth in The Deadly Assassin. I had no idea he was in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Clearly I need to rewatch that film.

Rest in peace.

7. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

He's Campbell - the blonde curly haired guy who puts the safecracker in the crane and later tries to bluff his way up to the Piz Gloria, complaining that Blofeld can't own "the whole bloody Alp!"

8. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Rest in Peace....