Sexiest male character.

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Mrs Q, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Mrs Q

Mrs Q Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Ok, so maybe not the most intellectual of threads, but you have to admit Trek had some hot totty in it.
    I'm restricting it to men because we all know which women are considered sexy and it's about time the men were appreciated.

TOS.
    1. Spok. What's not to love about Spok? He's the reason Vulcans are my favourite ever Star Trek alien.
    I'd choose him over Kirk any day.
    2. Sulu. It's his voice.
    3. Chekov. I think he's so cute, and I love the way the he says "Wessels".
    TNG.
    1. Q and Data. I can't choose between them.
    Q because he's powerful, very sexy, I love his voice and he makes me laugh. (Although I do prefer menacing Q).
    Data because he's adorable, loyal, handsome, sexy and funny. And the fact he doesn't realise it makes me love him even more. Oh, and he has a gorgeous voice too.
    2. Lore. I love his swagger and his gorgeous smile. I think he's sexier than Data, but I can never forgive him for kicking Data in the head (twice!) in Datalore, which is why he's number 2.
    DS9.
    I've never actually watched a full episode of this, but have been looking at clips to see if it's worth me buying the dvd's and all I'm going to say is that it's worth it just for Dr. Julian Bashir alone. What a gorgeous man!
    Voyager.
    1. Q. For the reasons above.
    2. Tuvok. As I've said I just love Vulcans.
    Enterprise.
    Couldn't get into this, but from what I remember Trip and Malcolm were good looking so I'll say those two in no particular order.

2. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

Sam Lavelle.

3. Joanna McCoy-Kirk

Joanna McCoy-Kirk Commodore Commodore

Captain James Tiberius Kirk.

4. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

TOS: Captain James T. Kirk, my first and possibly only Alpha male infatuation.

[​IMG]

TNG: I can't think of any males, sorry. Does Shelby count? :adore: This explains my generally dull response to TNG.

DS9: Quark. While Julian is a good looking man he is too boyish for me. Quark projects wit and self confidence, he is sexy and he knows it. He's a great conversationalist AND he has a heart. I know Garak will be a popular choice with many but I can't get past all the torture and death!

[​IMG]

VOY: Are there men on this show? I hadn't noticed.

ENT: SOVAL IS THE SEXIST MAN EVER. Soval, Soval and more Soval. And if you are needing a little break from Vulcan passions then Trip is also rather delectable. And HAYES omgomg.. he's even better than Trip, and if you stick him in a room with Malcolm you get a very sexy bomb though perhaps not personally useful if you're a female looking for man. But still, HOT.

ENT has the sexiest men in Star Trek.

Soval..

[​IMG]

Just look at Trip's little tongue in this shot.

[​IMG]

And the sex bomb, about to go off.

[​IMG]

5. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

In a lot of these threads, Spock is always listed for the obvious reasons, he's tall, good looking and powerful. What does hold me back for labeling him as "sexy" is the knowledge that he is also sexually unavailible the majority of the time. While I do think that Vulcan have sex outside of Pon Farr, they as a group do come off as fairly non-sexual beings.

Spock, for all his beauty, would not make for the best of lovers.

:)

6. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If we can count fans, I'd have to say Shameless McBundy.

7. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Spock, both original and new.

Also Damar.

And Trip.

8. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

The hottest main character would have to be Charles Tucker III. Travis Mayweather is a close second (he may have been little more than a glorified extra, but at least he was easy on the eye).

9. EmperorTiberius

EmperorTiberius Captain Captain

I'm not a woman or gay, but I always go into these types of threads online to see what women actually think, but I've never been able to figure it out :rommie:
    Every time I think I know what they'll say, they prove me wrong by naming people that make no sense:
    Soval, Lavelle, Q, Damar, Sulu and Chekov :confused::lol:

10. kirsten187

kirsten187 Napoleonic Power Monger Admiral

TOS - McCoy
    TNG - Geordi
    DS9 - Odo
    VOY - Tuvok
    ENT - Either Travis or Malcolm

11. teacake

This is why NuSpock is SO VERY HOT.

Seriously, he's my Number One Sexy Male. We know he's not celibate and Quinto also exudes quite a bit of sex appeal.

[​IMG]

12. teacake

Soval: You must be unavailable and also highly intelligent and you must exude repressed passion.

Lavelle: The AV Club is calling.

Q: Well he's not on my list but he certainly could be. He's DAPPER and amusing and very sure of himself. Also, you'll go places, many many places.

Damar: The working class Hero. If Bruce Springsteen was a Cardassian he would have written ballads about this guy.

Sulu: Prime Sulu and NuSulu are pretty much the same, rather beautiful. But for real hot danger in a man you want Mirror Sulu.

Chekov: Uhh.. please can we not be looking at NuChekov as he 17 but looks 12? As to Prime Chekov.. Original Boy Band. You had to be there.

13. Mrs Q

How can Q make no sense!?!? Everything about him exudes sex appeal. He's tall, powerful, funny and menacing in equal measure (in TNG he is anyway), has one of the most goegeous voices I've ever heard, is so sure of himself and is just plain gorgeous!
    As for Sulu, as I said it's mainly his voice, but he does have beautiful bone structure and Chekov's just cute. Well I think he is. :)

14. Mrs Q

Yes don't worry I do mean the original. I also mean the original Sulu as well. All the actors in the film were far to young in my opinion to be considered sexy.

15. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

How does Damar make no sense? Because of the Cardie makeup? I actually think Cardie makeup is very sexy and made most of the actors who played them better-looking than they were in real life (though Casey was good-looking in real life too), not to mention those form-fitting uniforms... :drool: Soval is also good-looking and has a certain gravitas, and Vulcan makeup, which hardly even qualifies as makeup, is also hot. I didn't find Soval that hot as some other Vulcans, but I can see why people would be into him.

My picks:

TOS - SPOCK, Spock and Spock. :adore: The deep voice, the lean body, the eyes, the charisma... and in those episodes where he loses it, shows emotions, is horny or falls in love, he was so much more passionate and/or romantic than Kirk ever was (This Side of Paradise, Amok Time, and especially All Our Yesterdays).

TNG - As a pre-teen, I thought Riker was hot and Data was really cute, and I still think so, that is, before Riker put on too much weight. Data on the other hand always filled that uniform nicely, well at least before the later movies.

DS9 - It's Cardies all the way, but while Damar was hot, he's not my #1 pick. Dukat was really sexy, with that voice and eyes and charisma and the way he walked around in that uniform, even though I always felt dirty because he was such an evil bastard and all ;)

VOY - Tuvok, especially when we got to see his simmering Vulcan passions beneath the logical exterior. And when he would wear a tight sleeveless shirt, as in that otherwise sucky episode where he's stranded on a planet with some chick he had no chemistry with.

ENT - I'm not sure about this one. Archer and Trip were both very nice to look at when shirtless. I don't find Scott Bakula's face all that handsome, but his body, OMG, that chest :drool: On the other hand, Trip looked really great all-round, but his voice and accent always kinda put me off.

The 2009 movie: I'll go for Spock again. Though the new McCoy is quite a hottie, too.

29, 32, 37-years old is too young to be considered sexy? :confused: That's a pretty strange opinion, especially since they were as old or not much younger than the original cast were in 1966.

16. Mrs Q

What I meant was they looked too young. In my opinion they did anyway.
    I thought most of them were in their late teens early twenties when I first saw the film.

17. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think you may have seen far too many teen TV shows with 30-year old actors playing teenagers. ;)

Seriously, I do think that people have been so conditioned by TV that they tend to forget what most teenagers really look like. These days people tend to complain that actors are "too young" for their roles if they aren't 5-10 years older than their characters, as is the practice in Hollywood. (At least when it comes to men. Not so much with women...)

18. teacake

This is the wonderful thing about crushing on Vulcans.

Even if they look waaaay too young for you you know they are decades older than you! It's perfect!

19. EmperorTiberius

EmperorTiberius Captain Captain

See that's what I find hilarious. To men, sexy means different than it does to women. Men don't need to see complete package.
    For example, what does Q taking you places have to do with sexiness? If Sulu or Damar were janitors at your local Burger King, would they still be sexy? :cardie:

20. teacake

How have you failed to absorb the sex myth that is the male and his car?
    That depends. Are they also hackers? Or activists? Are they paying their way through Med school?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012