Warlord and the lesbian kiss

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Tyberius, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I ran into a mirror once.

Would have been 15?

Did not know who was charging me, but he looked like a prick.

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

3. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The original Dos Equis dude?

4. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I once met a guy after a year of people asking if I knew him. The resemblance was somewhat uncanny, and I always say he looked more like my brother than my own brother does. But we had no common relatives that we could determine. It was a strange experience.

5. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guy: I ran into a mirror once.

Patrick Wymark did that at the end of Doppelganger (AKA Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun), albeit wheeled into one. Of course, much older and justifiably bummed out about how his whole Space Command blowed up real good.

6. Lord Manitou

Lord Manitou Commander Red Shirt

Maybe the lesbian kiss was there only hidden. Tieren, being the superior never tells of masturbating Kes- I mean himself.
    Tuvok warns Tieren in what must be a 2 minute interlude. It appears their link had to be sexual or it wasn't a link at all. Because of Tuvok, Kes proves to be weak in the knees and an unacceptable ruler.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  7. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I laughed my ass off when in Farscape after they switched bodies, Crichton and Aryn, that after the he looks down his own top at her boobs and the sky doesn't fall, he takes off her top and does a boobie dance with her stolen chest.

Or the masturbation scene in Red Dwarf after Rimmer and Lister switch bodies... At the time I thought Rimmer masturbated with teasers... Which is ridiculous, I only just realised now, 20 years later that he must have been going in there to manscape.