What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

Great i deleted NFS most Wanted because it became too hard. I got Just Cause 1 but it has voice issues. Wondering what to play...

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss on my brand new PS Vita a few days ago. It's a fun game so far.

3. TrekNut87

TrekNut87 Captain Captain

Still having way too much fun with Playstation All-Stars. Also nabbed the inFAMOUS Collection just for fun and the God of War Saga in anticipation for Ascension..

4. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My copy of Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing for the Wii arrived in the mail yesterday. I love Mario Kart Wii, but you get sick of it after a while. Besides, I'm a way bigger fan of Sega than Nintendo anyway. Unfortunately, I lent out my Wii, but I'll get in a fair bit of playtime this Christmas.

5. Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Got the WiiU on launch night and still haven't gotten to play it since work has been keeping me busy. :mad: However, that changes this weekend and for the next few weeks since I'll be on 'holiday schedule' at work. :)

Anyway, here's the complete list of the new games I bought for myself this Christmas season...

WiiU

Batman: Arkham City -- Armored Edition
    Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
    New Super Mario Bros. U
    Nintendoland (Came with the system as a pack-in game)
    Tank! Tank! Tank!
    ZombiU

Wii

Kirby's Return to Dreamland
    LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
    Mario Kart Wii
    Sonic and the Secret Rings

3DS

Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
    Tetris: Axis

Plug'N'Play TV Games-type titles...

Atari Flashback 4
    Jakks Pacific Space Invaders

I was planning to pick up the Halo 4 edition XBOX 360 bundle but, I don't think I have the finances for it right now. :(

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  6. Bishop76

Bishop76 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

It's another damn fine holiday season for games. I'm loving Black Ops 2 online, enjoying the Halo 4 campaign. I beat AC3 about a week ago and am still slow playing AC3 Liberation. Looking forward to getting to Hitman Absolution after the holidays maybe.

7. kolibri

kolibri Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm finally doing my second run through Mass Effect 3. I never even bothered to try the extended cut when it came out because I was so pissed. But I'm over it now. Or at least I've got some serious headcanon. I'm really enjoying it the second time, even bought all of the DLC.

8. Lowdarzz

Lowdarzz Captain Captain

Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition).

Finding and collecting all the Riddler trophies is much harder this time around. While some of the puzzles are tough but solveable, others have me scratching my head. On top of it I can't seem to scan while I'm in Detective mode, but that maybe due to the fact that I'm not very far into the game.

9. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss yesterday... I really enjoyed it.

10. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

Started Half Life 1.

11. TrekNut87

TrekNut87 Captain Captain

BioShock & BioShock 2 arrived today. Playing in prep for Infinite. LOVE it so far. I have no idea why I was so hesitant to pick it up when it first released.

12. CaptJimboJones

CaptJimboJones Vice Admiral Admiral

I just started playing Persona 4 Golden on my PS Vita on a bit of a whim (I got it for free, basically, thanks to several Best Buy coupons/gift certificates and I kept seeing fantastic reviews for it). Really enjoying it.

13. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Gta iv.......i thought it was about time to finish it. lol.

Such a backlog of games to get through.

14. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

We had a fun game of Agricola last night.

15. kolibri

kolibri Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I tried Diaspora tonight. It doesn't make me sick like most first person games do but I can't manage the controls. I've got no room to move my mouse around. I'll have to figure something out because it's pretty cool.

16. Bishop76

Finally decided to give up on COD Black Ops 2 multi-player. Got double prestiged before the game became too ridiculously unfun to play online against the sad sacks who have nothing better to do. But, I did start the campaign and it's actually really good. Some neat innovations from Treyarch this time out.

17. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss on Crushing a few days ago. While I still loved it, it was just too easy. Now I just need to clean up some of the trophies so I can get the Platinum.

18. acappellasaurus

acappellasaurus Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Picked up Batman: Arkham City used the other day, and really enjoying it. Playing it through on hard. Never have touched the Uncharted series, but a friend gave me the first one the other day - not sure if I am gonna start it or not. Also would like to pick up Black Ops 2, but can't justify the cost yet.

19. Bishop76

You should give Uncharted a go - they're great games.

20. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Yeah I absolutely love the Uncharted series, especially U2.