Castle Season 5 (including Spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by FPAlpha, Aug 29, 2012.

1. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

So.. it's finally down to less than a month until the season 5 premiere and after the events of the season 4 finale i guess most of us are on edge to see the story advance ;)

This week the first teaser promo was released and boy.. i missed the show quite a lot (and were my episodes on VHS cassettes i'd have worn them out by now). News and scoops are coming in bit by bit and it seems that the cast is overheating from excitement about the new season :lol:

So.. the teaser:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY9jLex0b6I[/yt]

All you Caskett shippers, Stanatics, Browncoats and normal people.. get warmed up and count down the days!

2. Kirby

Kirby Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

This is the one show where I'm really excited to see what happens next. I read an interview with Semus Dever and he mentioned that this season will take on a less serious tone, so aside from the main story line, we should be getting some fun episodes. While I like Laney, I hope the grumpy M.E., Pearlmutter, has a few more episodes than last year.

3. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

I am NOT a Caskett shipper. I am a Bastle shipper.

Looking forward to it.

Though, I really really really really wish they would wrap on Beckett's dead mom conspiracy story... I find it collapsing under the weight of its own twists and turns.

4. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I have a feeling we're going to be Johanna Beckett heavy this season, since last season was mostly focused on getting Kate and Rick together (see I avoided using the word :) ) but I'm excited.

5. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Unless they resolve it. Otherwise: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's starting to feel like the X-files conspiracy story that kept going and going that made less and less sense (because they made it up as they went along...)

Oy.

6. Admiral_Young

I understand. I started to share that feeling as well. It's been the series main arc since the start...and it's been dragged along a bit, I just have a haunch though it's going to be this season's main arc given the promo. Man. It's been summer. Last summer I spent catching up on "Castle" after first discovering it. I've literally had almost nothing to watch this summer television wise so I'm starved for "Castle" and "Community". My two favourite shows! :)

7. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

8. FPAlpha

Hot damn.. that could even be better than the superhero case in season 4 :techman:

As to the JB case.. i don't mind. It's been used sparingly enough to not be overwhelming but i guess since things are heavy in motion after the season 4 finale we will get quite some developments in the season opener.

9. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

^would be a fun excuse for the rest of the Firefly cast, minus Mal, to be hanging around a table signing things, and wondering where Mal wandered off to... :)

10. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I recently caught up on Season Four, so I'm antsy for Season Five to get started! :lol: I'm not a huge shipper, but I'm glad Castle and Beckett finally did something about it. And I think they're probably going to wrap up the Johanna Beckett mystery/conspiracy this season. It's definitely getting pretty long in the tooth.

11. PKerr

PKerr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm fortunate enough to have a friend that is a TV buff and either buys a good majority of the shows on DVD or DVR to DVD's them, anyhoo
    This past year I watched seasons 1-4 back to back and enjoyed them immensely,
    looking forward to season 5.

12. Buck Bokai

Buck Bokai Lieutenant Red Shirt

Nathan Fillion has pitched that forever, having the Firefly crew be the suspects in the death of their "captain." When I saw this, I wondered if he just might have finally gotten his wish.......

13. FPAlpha

And watch the internet break in half! :lol:

Season 4 gag reel is out.. i just love Stana!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7PB5xZ-kc[/yt]

And while we're at it.. Gag Reels from previous seasons:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNee8BQ3lXU&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxe8cgJ3ss&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEpxa6EXrOw&feature=related[/yt]

14. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

^How not to love Stana? I even based a character in Guild Wars 2 on her.

I can not wait until the fifth season. Definitely my favorite procedural on the air.

15. Skywalker

I'm probably gonna have to go into Witness Protection for saying this, but Beckett's actually one of my least favorite characters on the show. I like Castle, Alexis, Martha, Ryan and Esposito more than I like Beckett.

I'm not saying I dislike Stana Katic's acting; I think she's fine. I'm just not really into Beckett that much. :ouch:

16. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

^ Wait, wut??? :lol:

I so totally love the idea of a murder involving the actor of the old Firefly crew's captain, that would be completely insane and awesome I'm sure!

Also, as a hardcore Caskett shipper (seriously, I wouldn't watch the show otherwise :lol:), they sure as hell better not walk back what happened at the end of last season!

17. Skywalker

Ugh, I hope they don't do that either. That would be terrible. I don't think they will, though.

18. Admiral_Young

I don't see why they would back out of Caskett (yeah...:) ) given that everyone connected with the show seems to realize how important that aspect of it is to the fandom. I have stated before many times, I'm pretty much like Kestrel, I would not probably have fallen in love with the show if it weren't for the Beckett and Castle relationship and how it has been written and acted! :)

19. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't think they actually will, just even teasing the possibility annoys me. :lol:

20. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral