Sci-Fi Channel Special Edition Extras...

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by potablog, Sep 21, 2009.

1. potablog

potablog Lieutenant Red Shirt

Sorry for the lack of posts on these lately... My home PC crashed so I have to dig my DVD copies back out and encode them all again. I promise to get a few up in the coming weeks!

potablog

2. Gary Mitchell

Gary Mitchell Fleet Admiral Admiral

Looking forward to them.

3. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thanks, for the information.:)

4. Darrell Kaiser

Darrell Kaiser Cadet Newbie

Thank you for posting these. I've really kicked myself in the ass for the last couple of years for not recording all of these, just a handful. I need to edit together a video that has all of the intertitles and the cast members saying, "You're watching Star Trek on the SciFi channel."

5. humbleradio

humbleradio Cadet Newbie

Yeah, that was a huge mistake on Scifi channel's part. If they have the rights to it, and are not showing it, it's a crime. But then again, that network has dropped the ball on all the other great series they used to show and now just keep on the shelves. What happened over there?

I'm a big fan of the old Scifi Channel and old TNT and AMC and Nick and TV Land. What happened to all of that greatness?

6. Kail

Kail Commodore Commodore

That was great! I've never seen these before, and look forward to watching the rest! I'm really surprised they have not been re-aired or released on DVD. Thanks!

7. potablog

8. potablog

9. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

I tried to get a friend who'd never paid any attention to Trek to watch it when Skiffy was running the Special Editions. She fell asleep in the middle of the episode - stretching it out to an hour and a half to interrupt it for all the "special features" stuff was enough to do in any narrative interest the episode might have held for her. Can't say I blamed her.

10. erastus25

erastus25 Commodore Commodore

Good stuff!!! I've never seen these and they're AWESOME! Thank you so much for doing all this work.

Also, if you're still reading this KirkPicard, are you going to finish the Spock run?

11. KirkPicard

KirkPicard Captain Captain

erastus25, I will endeavor to complete at least 1 a week beginning next week. Thanks for asking!

12. erastus25

Thanks so much for continuing. I plowed through an embarrassing number of them at work today. TrekBBS needs some sort of award for guys like you and potablog.

13. potablog

14. potablog

15. Captain Robert April

Captain Robert April Vice Admiral Admiral

[Cartman]

Shweet!

[/Cartman]

16. Expo67

Expo67 Captain

I always did like the segments with Michael Forest(Apollo from Who Mourns For Adonais?)and Ron Soble(Wyatt Earp from Spectre Of The Gun). I just wish that Morgan Woodward(Van Gelder from Dagger Of The Mind, Ron Tracey from The Omega Glory), Robert Brown(Lazarus from The Alternative Factor), and Michael Ansara(Kang from Day Of The Dove)had also been interviewed.

The same especially for Steve Sandor(Lars from The Gamesters Of Triskelion).

17. potablog

18. erastus25

19. Mr.AtoZ

Mr.AtoZ Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

These are terrific! Thank you very much for providing them, portablog.

20. potablog