Smallville Summer Hiatus Thread III (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, May 20, 2010.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

LOL everyone but Mike it seems :( Who knows maybe we'll be surprised but right now I have serious doubts.

2. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Michael Rosenbaum needs to land a movie role where he gets to play Tom Hardy's brother. :)

3. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I have given up on seeing Rosey as Lex again. :(

4. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Unfortunately, so have I. It would've been great, though.

And I'm with AY, I could use a bit of a break from it. Hopefully the final 11 will be a bit more... epic.

:devil:

5. Admiral_Young

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  6. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

^

Shall I hang out my stocking?

:lol:

7. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

That would be interesting to see TW as Clark in the Green Lantern movie. :lol:

8. Admiral_Young

It also backs up your thinking Jet of Welling being wanted as Clark/Superman. We know at least one writer for a major comic book motion picture was pulling for him for the part, even in a cameo sense. I remember back when "Superman Returns" was still in production people were clamoring for Tom to portray "Young Clark Kent" in the flash back sequence and there was supposedly even a call sheet with his name on it lol. Bryan though went with someone a little younger to play the role.

9. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I remember the ComicCon interview...I believe it is in this thread somewhere...Tom stated he has always been open to the idea of playing Superman in a movie...I know alot of people want to blame him for not putting on the \S/uit...but I believe people higher up at WB might be behind it...of course on Smallville they want to drag things out to the very end before he is in the \S/uit. :shrug:

10. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think Tom's more open to it now seeing as how Cheaper By the Dozen 3 doesn't seem to be in the works for his post-Smallville career. :lol:

11. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

As long as Hellcats doesn't get canceled he is good. :lol:

12. Admiral_Young

I think "Hellcats" is gonna get renewed for a second season. Smallville Wiki has been spruced up and given a new homepage makeover! I quite like it. It now has categories for easier reading access.

13. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

^

I'll have to check that out.

:)