stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by alibee, Sep 26, 2007.

1. KLOEN

KLOEN Commander Red Shirt

Hi everybody..
    I'm a Danish guy in his late 20's, who's lately had more office time than usual and have therefore begun following threads in here and in the TNZ much more rigorously.
    I try to do my best with the English language, and have some fun at the same time while posting in here.
    See you around. :)

2. Mania

Mania Ensign Newbie

I'm new also!

Hi! ;)

3. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi. I am... what is called... new...
    ..ish.

Newish.

Sorta.

4. trekkiedane

trekkiedane Admiral Admiral

Hello again, -remember you from when you first registered! -So nice to not be the only sample around here; people might get to the point where they believe all Danes are like me!

Hi there!
    is that in any way like n00b-ish?

[​IMG]

5. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

Lots of newcomers for summer - welcome, all! :cool:

6. grabmygoblin

grabmygoblin Commodore Commodore

I dunno, did I post in this thread? just recently started posting again, so I guess re-hello's are welcome.

7. trekkiedane

trekkiedane Admiral Admiral

Re-welcome to you then! :)

8. Robert Simmons

Robert Simmons Commander Red Shirt

Out There Joy Riding a console hopping galaxies
    Howdy y'all.....

Be ready to sit a spell and watch the sci-fi "spectacu-bonanza-marathon-arama." Guaranteed to not chaff or irritate. Operators are standing by. Not sold in stores. Order yours TODAY!!!

9. floyd

floyd Ensign Red Shirt

Hello all, my name is Floyd Atha I'm 18 years old and I finally decided I wold join this site after lurking around as a guest for a few months. Now if I could only think of something to say; but since I cant I will rant about pointless stuff. I live on a chicken farm in Monroe, GA, a small town in the middle of republican redneck shoot-anything-that-moves-land. I have been watching Star Trek for about 3 years now and I have seen every episode of all the serieses and I have seen all the movies except 6,8,9, and 10 I hope to see them before 11 comes out. I listen to punk rock music, my favorite band being Strike Anywhere. I enjoy arguing about politics. That's all I can think of for my first post on this site. I hope to be here a while. Live long and Prosper

PS What's With All The Sombreros?

10. Cali

Cali Admiral Admiral

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to all the new folk who have joined us recently! :) Hope you enjoy your time here at TrekBBS (I myself have been here for six years!) :D

11. Major Chord

Major Chord Choir Boy Extraordinaire Captain

Hey there. My name is Sean. I live in Western New York, also known as the land of snow and cold. Except when it's hot. I hate hot.

People say I have cynical and sarcastic outlook on life, not dissimilar to that of a 70 year old drunk man. I have been interested in Star Trek since I was 7, since I am only a month away from 16 now, that would be around 1999, and my favorite series are by far DS9 and Enterprise, although TNG is a pretty close runner up. I would like to go to school to become a high school history teacher. I am a musician, and I am on an ever-lasting quest to find a violin score for the TMP theme song. You'll also find me floating around the Flare Sci-Fi forums on a regular basis, as well as Renissance Next, and The Enterprise Project Discussion forums.

( I just copied and pasted my welcome from the STXI welcome thread. I know...I'm lazy.:p)

12. Thrawn

Thrawn Rear Admiral Premium Member

I'm new.

I mostly read the ST books.

I teach math in inner city LA.

Good to be here.

13. SPOCKED

SPOCKED Admiral Premium Member

hey the_andorian and Thrawn (cool username, btw :) )

14. tauzo

tauzo Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hello TrekBBS!

Hi everyone! I'm tauzo and I'm a trekaholic.

After watching all of TOS again online last month, I've spent most of this past month catching up ENT, the only series I never watched since it aired after I gave up TV. I realized it was becoming a problem when I couldn't make it through an episode without pausing after every other chapter to to check Memory Alpha and the other wikis for background info on all the characters, places, species, histories, technobabble, etc. I'm pretty much a fan of all the series, TNG especially (though they do have their weaker seasons/episodes).

I've got like 12 episodes disks to go with ENT, and I'm already starting to go into withdrawal. :( I'm pretty sure I'll be turning here for emotional support.

Anyway, I really need to talk trek, and I'm glad you guys are here cuz if I start talking about the differences between phasers and disruptors IRL people start lookin at me funny.

See you around the forums!

15. Major Chord

Major Chord Choir Boy Extraordinaire Captain

Welcome tauzo, don't worry, you've come to the right place.

16. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hi tauzo! :techman:

17. Unicron

Unicron Boss Monster Mod Moderator

Welcome.

18. ShamelessMcBundy

ShamelessMcBundy Fleet Admiral Admiral

Welcome one and all! And Thrawn, since you are from LA, we're planning a BBSer meet up. Head on over to the meet up forum and check out the one about LA.

19. Cali

Cali Admiral Admiral

Hello and welcome, tauzo. I'm a TNG fan too. :D

20. DaniQ

DaniQ Ensign Newbie

I'm Danielle, My favourite series are TNG, TOS, Voyager and Enterprise.

Good to be here :D