Trek Insignia help

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by PhotoM, Oct 7, 2009.

1. PhotoM

PhotoM Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Well it started with getting the new movie costume for my 8yr boy. But ballooned to all of us dressing up. I bought the red new movie uniform dress for my daughter 5yr. We wanted blue dress for my 3 yr but they don't have it so my wife is making it short sleeved. She is also making hers long sleeved. I am going black shirt like pine in the movie. I actually bought a shirt that is made just like the movie shirt. We also got boots;) Girls have tall ones!

My problem is I need Insignia photos in high res. I have a studio with a high end printer that will print iron on. For Kirk/pine was the Insignia command on his black shirt? Also for old school blue was there a difference in medical and science Insignias?

Do anyone have good photos of them?

2. USS Jack Riley

USS Jack Riley Captain Captain

A red shirt for an 8 year old? :eek: Dear God man! Have you no sense of decency? Don't you want him to survive the night without stepping on some exploding stone, being eaten by a cloud, have the salt sucked out of him by a salt vampire, etc.?!

I strongly encourage you to reconsider your actions sir! :shifty:

Sounds like fun. My college team has a game that night, so no dress up for the family (almost had the wife in slave leia, but she demurred, I would have been Jabba). We will trick or treat as part of tailgating.

3. PhotoM

PhotoM Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Well the red is for the 5yr girl and girls never die in red Just the guys;)

4. CaptainSerek

CaptainSerek Commander Red Shirt

In 'By Any Other Name' a female yeoman was crushed when she was in a block form and killed, so even female red shirts die.

If that is the color she wants, make her high ranking so she is a made woman, not to die.

5. MadMan1701A

MadMan1701A Commodore Premium Member