What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

The game feels a lot easier than GTA 4 and there is something about the game, which doesn't grab me as much as GTA 4 did. However the undead DLC looks a lot of fun :)

2. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I've been playing Fable 3 for the past week non-stop. It's been fun but I liked Fable 2 more.

I'm currently taking a break to play Star Wars Force Unleashed 2. It is incredibly fun and amazingly beautiful but it's also 5 hours long so if you're not selling it back you're getting seriously ripped off :lol:

3. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

Just beat the crap out of Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction.

4. Niorah

Niorah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Are there any insanely difficult parts like the Star Destroyer Level in the first game?

5. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Really? That would be... disappointing :/

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I only have three stages left to SW:FU2 (haha funny acronym!) and there has not been a single glitch or broken level. It's total joy.

7. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Has anybody downloaded "Undead Redemption" for RDD? There was an ad for it on Sunday during "The Walking Dead." Apparently it's a mission where the town gets invaded by zombies!

8. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

^ I haven't gotten around to that yet (probably be a while before I do purchase it, really), but if you thought the regular bears in RDR were a pain in the ass... well, "Undead Nightmare" introduces zombie bears! The zombies are definitely attacking more than just one town, as well; it's a whole campaign where Marston has to find a cure for the plague sweeping the country. There's even a new weapon that uses parts of the undead as ammunition.

9. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Ooh, awesome!

10. CaptJimboJones

CaptJimboJones Vice Admiral Admiral

Playing Halo:Reach. Just a few hours into the single-player campaign at this point, I'll probably check out multiplayer once I'm done. It's really well done - simply gorgeous to look at, and I find it to be really immersive.

11. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

About to start The Secret of Monkey Island: SE. I haven't played SoMI in maybe 8 years so I've forgotten almost everything that happened in the game, so it will be like starting fresh.

12. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Battle of Wesnoth (first campaign specifically)
    StarCraft II
    Saiyuki: Journey West (SRPG like Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSX)
    Wario Land III

13. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Castlevania today.

14. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Good luck with Death. You'll need it.

15. Captain Pike

Captain Pike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

RDR made me laugh out loud last night. I was trying to get the master sharpshooter award and had to do the bit where you disarm 6 people without reloading or switching weapons, so I went to Pike's Basin and did the gang hideout there. I come up to a rock where two badguys were hiding and went into dead-eye mode with the intent of targetting their gun hands.

In the heat of the moment I tagged the first guys left hand. Instead of just cancelling like I should have, I went ahead and tagged his right hand as well and then hit the trigger. Both the badguy's hands got shot off, but the funny part was just as this happened, he held up the stumps as they gushed blood and the 2nd bad guy behind him takes a split moment to stare at them in disbelief, then turns his head to me and yells out "OH SHIT!!" before trying to fill me full of lead..

I swear, it looked like it was scripted. It may have just been serendipity, but it all seemed to be in context.

16. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

^Video games are getting too smart.

17. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Thanks. ;)

18. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Halo Reach
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2

19. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Picked up The Secret of Monkey Island: SE yesterday from XBLA. Of course, I don't play the HD version with the fancy voice-acting - I'm going old school, all the way :techman::mallory:

20. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Fallout 3 is strange because you can go quite a while without any meaningful action buts its very addictive. Played about 6 hours so far and I feel I've done very little of the overall game.