Smallville Summer Hiatus Thread III (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, May 20, 2010.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

NX started the first one and I started last year's one and I have come to think of it as something of a tradition so here is the third and final one. All hiatus news, casting, etc should be contained in this thread. Since there has already been significant news I decided to stat it already...here's some news on Allison Mack for season ten to start things off.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/19/allison-mack-smallville/

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I learnt the other day that bedbugs do not have vaginas. The males to combat this deficiency have penises like knives to manage their procreation... This was told to me by Isabella Rossilinni maybe half an hour before I watched the finale of Smallville whenin Zod stabbed Clark with a big blue knife.

The odd part about the hiatus here is that time has stopped for everyone in-story, so we can't be hypothetical about much anything happeneing that wasn't already in proccess during the finale .

3. Admiral_Young

^ I actually comprehended what you were saying...indeed everyone is in mid-drop right now and slow motion too at that!! "I'm fallllllllllllinggggggggggg"

4. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

5. Admiral_Young

^ Which means will probably see it around the barn. I wonder if Lois and Clark will actually get a place together this season. Is it me or has he put on a few pounds?

6. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

That's probably why we won't see him in tights.

:devil:

7. MeanJoePhaser

MeanJoePhaser Admiral

Tom Swelling. :lol:

8. Admiral_Young

The hiatus started early for Tom I see...and an interesting theory I came across while discussing Granny Goodness...what if she is planning on using Tess as a host?

9. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

10. Samurai8472

He's long since lost his six pack from season 1 episode 1 and now is on the Bale Batman Begins diet.

Or as the excruciating nickname given to him by rapid Welling fans

"Beefcake"

:rolleyes:

11. Admiral_Young

^ Aren't those primarily his legion of female fans...I can't say as I've ever been a fan of his acting over the last nine seasons. He has had his moments but there have been others that have clearly outshined him. It's good he wants Lex back and he thinks that he's alive...we already know that Tom...Dr. Fate confirmed that fact for us back in Absolute Justice. Maybe we'll start hearing reports of the producers reaching out to Mike again...and Mike saying no thanks.

12. Samurai8472

Micheal
    Kristin

Those are tough ones

Remember when they and Welling were the big three of the series?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOL and there's only two remaining original cast members(since Durance arrived in season 4)

13. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I am still not well...but I just wanted to add...

AM closing the Chloe chapter is good...really no need to have her as a regular after the last 2 seasons of destroying the character.

No Tommy Tights? The suit could be like Dr Fates...which wasn't too bad...not a Superman look...I am guessing it will be leather like Fates & Green Arrow...hopefully with a cape.

MR atleast has to come back for 3 eps...once in the fall and then for the finale and once before that.

I just hope every ep is good and not Clois filler nonsense. I would like to see a L* ep and a few more JLers.

I think they need to bring KK back and fix what happened to Lana...I may be in the minority on that. ;)

14. Broccoli

Broccoli Vice Admiral Admiral

Nah...it's just an odd angle. Plus, he's actually smiling (and giving off chipmunk cheeks). Like a real smile, not the goof-ball, smitten-by-Lana/Lois smile he does on the show.

15. Admiral_Young

Indeed I noted that Tom and Allison are the only remaining original cast members to my friend at the start of this season. As many of us have noted...the show has come a long way. Sam Jones III was the first to leave. Then Jon Schiener was unfortunately killed off, Annette left, then John Glover, and finally Micheal and Kristen. I believe that is the chronological order. To be succeeded by Erica Durance, Aaaron Ashmore, Justin Hartley, Cassidy Freeman and as of one season (thank Rao) Callum Blue.

16. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

Supersize?

17. Admiral_Young

18. Samurai8472

It needs to be said with a mouth full of spit and a dislocated jaw.

:lol:

19. Buck Rogers

Buck Rogers Captain Captain

Well I read that Alison Mack is now going to be in a few episodes,and not a regular cast member.
    I'm also suggesting the Suit resemble GA's or fates in red,and blue with either the EL family crest centered as it's depicted or off to the left side, of the outfit tunic,but smaller.
    Who knows what's in store for Kal-EL,and gang in season ten I can't wait.

Good morning all,and good night

Signed

Buck Rogers

20. Admiral_Young

Yep I said that Allison would either leave the show or she would resign but only on a partial basis similar to Erica Durance's original contact which was for thirteen episodes, I'm not sure Allison will be back for that many (I get the feeling more like ten or so). Who knows what's in star for Kal-El indeed...I suspect that the writers summer meetings have already started discussing that very topic right now. Unless everyone is on vacation.

A friend of mine met someone at a party who's dad works on the Smallville set as part of the crew...not sure his name since I wasn't there and couldn't ask but thought that was pretty cool.