The Office 5x22 'Broke' Discuss & Grade SPOILERS

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Locutus of Bored, Apr 24, 2009.

?

What did you think of this episode?

1. Excellent

80.0%
  2. Good

20.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Disappointing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. shivkala

shivkala Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^
    Well seeing as how Pam's sales experience largely amounts to handing out fliers with the pancakes and answering the phone first when the client was calling, maybe she'll totally bomb the sales job.

Not that I want her to, but you're right, it's kind of inevitable.

2. Jayson

Jayson Vice Admiral Admiral

I actually think Ryan or Jan will be the receptionist next season. Possibly the new girl but i'm not sure they will keep her around that long. I added Jan to the list because I read she will be back next season. I think that means she might get that job or I could even seeing her get her old job back. Having Ryan as a receptionist sort of makes sense as well. It's a way for Dunder Mifflin to keep him employed as they agreed to hire him back but keeps him from doing anything that might cause bad PR or any other problems.

Jason

3. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Oh wow I forgot all about Jan. Has she even appeared since showing up with the baby at the start of this season?

4. Broccoli

Broccoli Vice Admiral Admiral

^ No, she hasn't. Apparently, they want her for next season, but much of it depends on if the actress has a regular gig on another series (she's currently shooting a pilot).

5. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I always thought it was funny how shooting a pilot keeps a person out of an entire season or half of another show. A pilot is just a 22 minute show after all, they don't film the rest of it until after they pick it to go to series in May which is after the regular season finishes shooting.

6. Dave.Bowman

Dave.Bowman Ensign Newbie

[SIZE=2]I'm hoping for a battle royale between all of the sales staff now that Pam is entering into their circle. I'll bet she holds her own and Andy becomes the weakest link, eventually being transferred to the receptionist position - now that would be hilarious having him answer the phone in silly voices, singing greetings to everyone who enters the office and generally being a bigger annoyance than he is now.
    [/SIZE]

7. Brikar99

Brikar99 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh my god, Andy as the receptionist would be hilarious! I don't think that would ever happen (or if it did, it would be because Michael ordered him to fill in while the actual receptionist was out or something) but my god, I can only imagine...

8. SlyCardie

SlyCardie Commander Red Shirt

I think there's going to be some sort of contest to see who keeps their job, and of course with Michael it won't be about actual sales either.