Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by IzzyAtWarp9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

^Tuvok: he's likely the nexus of won't be bothered and won't respond with violence.

At which event would you rather be a delegate: the founding of the Coalition of Planets, the Admission of Coridan, the Khitomer Accords, or the Treaty of Bajor?

2. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The Coalition of Planets. It sounds the most grand to me.

Would you rather save Kirk or NuKirk from that burning, soon to explode shuttle?

3. AgentCoop

AgentCoop Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

NuKirk. He now has his whole legendary career ahead of him. And he owes me. :devil:

You're drifting in space in a dead shuttlecraft and running out of air. For whatever reason, the only one who can save you is one of the following: Would you rather Rom, Neelix or Barclay?

4. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Barclay. He'll devise a genius plan to rescue me and will only stumble when I thank him. I have a feeling the other two will say oops midway through the rescue.

Would you rather be augmented, have your memories transfered into an android, or evolve (like Wesley)?

5. PicardSpeedo

PicardSpeedo Commander Red Shirt

I would prefer to be augmented, seeing as how androids in the 24th century still seem to feature 'off' switches, and anything with Wesley Crusher's name on it is almost certainly a bad deal.

Speaking of undesirables such as Wesley, would you rather be stranded in deep space with Wesley Crusher or Weyoun?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  6. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Weyoun. He's less annoying and speaks as a form of art. Should be entertaining.

Would you rather assist the Captain who's breaking the Prime Directive or stop him (he can't tell you why)?

7. AgentCoop

Stop him. If I'm going to break the Prime Directive I'd need to know why. I'm not big on blindly following authority. I'd never survive in the military.

Which holodeck program would you rather play: Dixon Hill, Bashir's spy adventure, Barclay's Three Musketeers-type thing or Captain Proton?

8. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Dixon Hill. I have a thing for that kind of noir.

Would you rather be Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, or Archer's little brother?

9. AgentCoop

Picard. He's the only one I can't picture torturing a younger sibling.

Would you rather be chief engineer on Enterprise NX-01, Enterprise 1701, Enterprise A, Enterprise D, Enterprise E, DS9 or Voyager?

10. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Voyager. Apart from being stuck in the Delta quadrant, that ship was as upgradable as Megaman.

Would you rather be a counselor on Enterprise 1701, Enterprise D, or DS9?

11. PicardSpeedo

1701. Therapy aboard that ship included such things as slaps to the face, whiskey, and shirtless dudes throwing each other around on wrestling mats. My kind of town.

Would you rather serve under Kathryn Janeway or Jonathan Archer, and which assignment would be more likely to end with you relieving the Captain of command?

12. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Voyager. I'd rather face the Delta Quadrant with Voyager than the Expanse with the NX-01. Even if I didn't know the ships destiny, I'd pick Voyager due to its technological advancements.

Would you rather expose Section 31 or secure its existence indefinitely (any time period)?

13. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

I'd rather expose Section 31: their positive effect has been minor, and they misjudged the effectiveness of the mutagenic virus (the Female Changeling was willing die without telling the Jem'hadar to stand down).

Would you rather replace New Years Eve with the Peldor Festival or the Kot'baval Festival?

14. PicardSpeedo

Kot'baval, because my idea of a good time doesn't include burning little bits of paper while glancing nervously around for terrorists in hiding.

Would you rather go club-hopping with Reginald Barclay or Grand Nagus Zek?

15. Hazel

Hazel Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Zek - that old guy knows how to party, and I'm pretty sure the Grand Nagus gets free drunks everywhere he/she goes.

WYR eat a jumja stick or plomeek soup?

ETA: I think my answer still works even with the weird typo.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  16. PicardSpeedo

Plomeek soup, because there's simply no telling which piece of Bajoran food might have a bomb in it.

Would you rather serve under a Starfleet Captain who swears genocide against an entire planet because the indigenous species executed his pet dog over a misunderstanding, or a Starfleet Captain who goes rogue against Cardassians based on compelling, yet circumstantial, evidence?

17. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The Starfleet Captain who goes rogue against Cardassians. I'd look like more of a hero by the time the Dominion war ended.

Would you rather have R2D2, ED-209, a T-1000, or a Bending Unit 22 (AKA Bender Bending Rodríguez) assisting you in the Star Trek universe (any time)?

18. Hazel

Hazel Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

A Bending Unit (provided I got Bender...I don't trust Flexo)

Would you rather have been born as a Talaxian, or a Bolian?

19. PicardSpeedo

I would rather be born a Bolian, as the idea of spending my life looking like an oversized gerbil doesn't appeal to me.

Would you rather be trapped in a turbolift with Data in the middle of an emotion chip meltdown, or Pee-Wee Herman in the persona of Pee-Wee Herman?

20. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Pee-Wee Herman. He wouldn't accidentally kill me in any way and the nostalgia would be fun (though I may act like Cheech mid performance to make what he's doing funnier).

Would you rather have a lightsaber, a MiB neuralyzer, or Iron man's armor in the Star Trek universe?