Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by IzzyAtWarp9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Probably a Lurian. Everyone seemed to like Morn.

Would you rather have to fight off Kirk's advances or get in a mud bath with Lwaxana Troi?

2. LilyThompson

LilyThompson Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Kirk's advances, for SO many reasons. Lwaxana Troi is more annoying than a Ferengi officer, Kirk was hot, and I wouldn't be resisting for very long.:adore:.

Would you rather ... Be stuck in an elevator for six hours with Weley Crusher, Chekov prime, or the new Chekov?

3. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

I'll go with Wesley only because he wouldn't make me nervous.

Would you rather share quarters with Data or the EMH?

4. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Data. He'd be the most polite roommate ever once I got him to stop staring at me while I sleep.

Would you rather go drinking with Scotty or O'brien?

5. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Scotty (Prime), I'll have more fun with him (the older post show Scotty).

Would you rather learn how to fight from Sulu, Worf, Tuvok, or Kira?

6. auntiehill

Sulu. He seems like he'd be the best teacher--fun, patient, friendly, encouraging. Worf would probably kill me, Tuvok would probably give up and just hand me a phaser--the logical thing to do--and Kira would spend every session rolling her eyes at me and whining about how hard her life has been.

Who would you rather have at your birthday party: Kirk, Bashir, Worf or Paris?

7. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Paris, he'll go out of his way to make me happiest. Bashir's too restrained, Worf wouldn't party, and Kirk would steal the show.

Would you rather play poker with Next Gen's senior officers, baseball with DS9's, or join in an old western holodeck program with Voyager's?

8. auntiehill

Poker with TNG officers. I suck at baseball and don't want to play-act in a Western.

Would you rather be forced to wear, on a daily basis, the original series uniform, the DS9/VOY uniform or the ENT uniform?

9. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Based on the comments I've heard from the actors who wore them every day, I'll go with the ENT uniforms by far. They're, so they say, the only comfortable ones.

If you were the Grand Nagus, would you try to usher in a more egalitarian, progressive society, or profit as much as possible from your position?

10. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

It would've been Kira for me, she'd teach you how to fight to survive, using whatever was at hand and whatever dirty tricks you could pull, to hell with honour! :lol:

The latter. I don't want to be thrown off the Tower of Commerce.

Would you rather have Vulcan strength, Vulcan telepathy, or Vulcan intellect?

11. Captain Kathryn

I would rather have Vulcan intellect, in addition to being able to more control my emotions and look at things logically.

Would you rather go on a picnic with Dukat or Kai Winn?

12. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Dukat. I'd rather hear an interesting anecdote than listen to Bajoran dogma.

Would you rather serve on a federation Heavy-Battleship (Invincible Class), a Heavy-Cruiser (Akira Class), or Advanced-Scout (Nova Class)?

(Not to scale)
    [​IMG]
    Invincible Class

[​IMG]
    Akira Class

[​IMG]
    Nova Class

13. Captain Kathryn

I like the way the Akira-class looks.

Would you rather read a slash fanfic shipping Garak/Bashir or O'Brien/Bashir? You can't choose neither!!! :D

14. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

O'Brien/Bashir, it sound like it'll hit all the emotional bases. Garak/Bashir sounds too obvious.

Would you rather see Picard, Sisko, or Janeway (in their ship) travel through time to assist Kirk in a fight?

15. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

I think Picard, with 1701-D, would be the most versatile and useful to help out Kirk. Indeed, Kirk and Picard have some history together.

Would you rather dance to Isn't It Romantic? (Data's Day) or jam to 'Round Midnight (Image in the Sand)?

16. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

Picard. His methods are basically the closest to "opposite" of Kirk--which basically means the two of them together can anticipate anything.

(Sorry for the skip--THIS is what happens when someone posts while you're writing YOUR response! *sigh* Okay--"Isn't It Romantic" maybe, as my favorite memory of that song is Diane Chambers walking into Cheers la-la-la-ing the song, with her face aglow, following an alleged "beautiful night of magic" with a guy....)

Would you rather have your vacation on the "Shore Leave" planet, or Risa?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  17. Hoshi3

Hoshi3 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

From what I've seen on Star Trek Enterprise: Risa. I love the beaches and the ocean.

Would you rather have Kes or Tom Paris as your medical assistant (assuming you're the Chief Medical Officer)?

18. auntiehill

Since this question got skipped, I'll give a go: Isn't It Romantic. I can barely dance at all, so I'd need a slow song.

I'd say Kes. She'd be more willing to help out, do the dirty jobs, and not challenge everything.

If you were being held prisoner, who (or is it whom?) would you rather have as your jailer: Worf, Odo, Chakotay, or Reed?

19. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

Odo, who might have the better sense of humor (even if it's at my expense).

On a road trip to Vegas, who would you rather have drive: Wesley or Nog?

20. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

Wesley. Hate to say it, but--a super-genius would be more handy in the event of a crisis, like if the car breaks down.

Would you rather assist Wesley in his latest experiment...or Neelix in his latest (culinary) experiment?