Star Trek Into Darkness review by Steve Burgess

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Shaka Zulu, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

2. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

what I meant is that the comics and novels and not featured in memory alpha's characters biography which means they are not really canon.

the comics and novels only get featured in memory beta characters biography which is a non canon trek wiki.

consider this two bios of spock:

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Spock_(alternate_reality)

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Spock_(alternate_reality)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  3. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

No.. NO!

4. Spock/Uhura Fan

Spock/Uhura Fan Captain Captain

Well I agree with this:

It's too bad they reverted back to a 1960's way of doing things after boldly creating a fresh take on an old show with the 2009 film, therefore updating it for newer audiences, but this is what they want to do...

5. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

No, they've just split the bios into separate entries.

Is it stated policy of each Wiki, or is it just that the Memory Alpha contributors are more gung-ho than the Memory Beta contributors? After all, there have only been two canonical adventures since 2009, and only three fresh appearances by Prime timeline characters. There have been many novels and comics in that time, both Prime and new timelines, and (usually) fewer contributors to the non canon wiki.

6. Hober Mallow

Hober Mallow Commodore Commodore

My problem with nuSpock (and Zachary Quinto) isn't that he acted human in the heat of the moment of one scene, but that he almost always, in almost every scene, acts too human. A big part of it, I think, are the constant snotty and annoying passive aggressive lines the writers have given him. Even so, Quinto wears his emotions on his sleeve more than almost any of the human characters.