Trek Anthology Virtual Series?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Catalyst, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Ensign Red Shirt

I don't know how many of you here are familiar with virtual series, but basically they're fan-created shows written in script format and posted online in PDF format.

I've been tossing around quite a few ideas for a potential Trek series lately and have come to the conclusion that I just have too many different ideas in too many different eras to just do one series.

So I've decided to attempt a Trek "anthology" series. Sort of like the Twilight Zone or the Outer Limits, this series would tell self-contained stories each episode set in a different time, place, and with a different set of characters.

I feel like Trek is ripe with stories to tell in this way. What I'm looking for is anyone who might be interested in joining the staff of such a series. I have been doing virtual series for years, both as part of the old VirtualStarTrek.com and now with the web's leading virtual series hub, mzp-tv.co.uk

Is there anyone here who might be interested in helping to develop such a concept? I figure the possibilities are basically endless. No story is too 'out there' or off the mark. We can do anything from a story set during TOS's original run that was never "aired" with those same characters, an ENT-era Romulan War story, a story about the 100 years in between, a story set 1,000 years after Nemesis, or anything you can dream up.

Literally anything is possible here. I have tons of ideas myself, but I've come to the conclusion that I can't do such a series alone and all the Trek fans I know who are involved in virtual series are already involved with other shows.

So... anyone out there interested in this sort of project at all?