"Castle" season 4 begins tonight

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Neroon, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yep as I mentioned in an earlier post that probably got ignored because of this "Caskett" nonsense "Killshot" is the sweeps episode which is why it takes place in two weeks right smack dab in the middle of sweeps. The promo does seem to touch on arc heavy aspects as Kate spirals "out of control" emotionally. It gives the impression that she has been hiding the emotional aspect of her recovery. I suspect that we will see Michael Dorn again. I'm guessing as mentioned above that it will touch on Joanna Beckett's murder which hasn't really been dealt with yet this season so it most likely be our first huge episode of the season after the premier.

2. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

Maybe ScarJo or LiLo will guest star in an episode with music by JLo, and Brangelina will provide a major clue sparked by watching a Spuffy episode.

Good lord, I weep for mankind.

3. Admiral_Young

^ You are really milking this aren't ya?

4. Forbin

The banality of the practice does disturb me some.
    Never mind. :)

5. Admiral_Young

Well it's not like we have anything else to talk about for a week or so :)

6. Forbin

Back during Trek TOS I was a Kirand and Spapel shipper. I was excited there may have been a chance for Suhura during the Mirror episode. Of course, there were those weirdos who liked the idea of Kock. :D

7. Admiral_Young

Honestly I don't consider myself a serious shipper...but I admit that I do like a good coupling and the exploration of that relationship. Kate and Rick's hooked me right from the start and yeah when I saw the term being used on various youtube videos I kind of picked up on it. It actually works pretty well despite it being ridiculous and as mentioned before Stana and Nathan themselves seem to have embraced the shipper faction of the show's fandom. :)

8. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Most likely because crime shows are everywhere and the relationship stuff/humor of Castle is what sets it apart and i believe they know which is why they are developing it as carefully as one would navigate a minefield.

9. timothy

timothy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

castle is a great show with good cast with good writing.

now the bad thing is no castlle tonight. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

10. Admiral_Young

Yeah we know that...

11. Admiral_Young

Castle returns tonight with "Killshot" and Kate is not in a good way. The promo for this episode is just awesome and should be a good episode and appears to be arc heavy.

12. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Damn the 10:00 pm airtime! I'll have to wait until tomorrow to watch it.

13. IcecreamLtDan

IcecreamLtDan Captain Captain

Yep, with you there, just need to make sure the DVR is set.

14. timothy

I was just about to ask about this episode. cool thanks DVR is set and ready to go.

:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

15. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Tonight's episode was excellent, with a great performance by Stana.

16. Forbin

Well, she showed the little round scar from her bullet wound. Now where's the giant incision scar from when she had here chest cracked open for surgery?!?!

Another point: The sniper rifle was a bolt-action. There was no reason at ALL for the suspect to have ejected the shell at the crime scene.

Otherwise, yes wonderful episode and a great job by all.

17. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

They showed her turning sideways to look at it in the mirror but we never got to see more than a little redness because of the angle it was shot at.

18. timothy

castle was fantastic and we had great character development tonight.
    and michale dorn was in it a little bit longer than usual.

19. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Very intense episode though not the second coming of Castle the fandom expected.. at least not for me.

Overall a very good episode with an amazing performance by Stana but the PTSD got "resolved" way too fast just by talking Esposito who's been through the same. I mean it was not gone but going from total breakdown to functioning member of the team went by way too fast.

However the ending was awesome.. Kate's Wall is coming down! *dances with glee" Finally she came to the conclusion that her adherence to her mother's case was keeping her back, impairing her life and she realizes it defined her (and not in a good way). She wants to find a way to move past that and that's a huge thing.

Maybe it's too fast developing but given the info we have about Cuffed (the next episode), i.e. closed set for some scenes it might be that there'll be a huge development in the Castle/Beckett relationship and i so can't wait for next week :techman:

20. Admiral_Young

I've actually been busy that I didn't get to watch it! Or at least the full episode. I saw the first twenty minutes and thought it was really good. Will have to watch the rest later.