Fast & Furious 7 - Lucas Black returns to franchise

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Dream, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

2. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

3. EnriqueH

EnriqueH Commodore Commodore

I really enjoyed the film. (I've liked all the F&F films in varying degrees).

They're definitely getting more and more superhero-ish though. I kinda miss the earthier style of the first. Pretty soon these guys are going to driving a car out of a space station!

Still, I've been watching these movies for years and it's been fun watching the series evolve. They DO kinda feel like family in a way, especially if you've been watching them from the days of the first movie.

4. Karzak

Karzak Commodore Commodore

The subtle notions of acceptance and theme of family in this series is one of its strongest critical pluses, particularly given how ethnically diverse the cast is. It's a series I initially did not take all that seriously but have come to quite enjoy.

5. Commander Richard

Commander Richard Yo! Man! Premium Member

Furious 7 wasn't as good as 4 and 5 but I enjoyed it and look forward to more. And yeah, I wonder what they'll do about the 32 year old Lucas Black playing 18 or 19.

I also saw a parody called Superfast! It was bad but the actors who parodied Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson were pretty good.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqwDB7N6ujA[/yt]

6. Commander Richard

Commander Richard Yo! Man! Premium Member

As for CGI Paul Walker, nothing really stood out except for the shots at the very end just before Dom and Brian parted ways and were looking at each other in their respective cars. Looked like they used the same shot of Paul more than once. Everything else was seamlessly done and I couldn't spot which scenes weren't really him.