What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Played some Pokemon today, hoping to do some more Ditto breeding today to try to breed some Non-Alolan Pokemon.

2. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Finished off Injustice, played a little Expendabros. Not sure what next, but probably Witcher 2 or Deus Ex Human Revolution.

3. Random_Spock

Played some Type: Rider today on my Vita and a bit of Pokemon Shuffle.

4. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

Finished KOTOR and moving on to the sequel. What I can't understand is why the sequel got updated with an increase in available resolution while the original didn't. Makes the transition fairly awkward. But I have to say, playing at a resolution of 1920x1080 is very nice. It feels like an entirely new game at this resolution. Just felt sad that I couldn't do the same with the original game.

5. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was messing around on Zelda the other night and decided to hit up Hyrule Castle, because I heard you could get the legendary shield there. Well, I didn't find it but I ended up beating Calamity Ganon. Afterwards, it starts you back and you get to see what percentage you are in the game. So, I'm missing two of Link's memories, I still need about forty shrines and I'm about halfway done with the side missions... and I'm at a whopping 20% completion :eek: I felt immediately stressed having seen that. 20% took me over 70 hours to get to! This may not be a game I'll try to 100%...

6. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Finished the story on Sunset Overdrive last night. I enjoyed it way more than I expected.

7. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I decided to finish Gravity Rush on my Vita, so I've been playing that. And I'm still playing Witcher 3 on my PS4.

8. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I liked the look of this game, but the sliding everywhere to do damage was not my cup of tea, shame as this would have made a nice simple shooter in the vain of Infamous.

9. Bob The Skutter

It had a quick travel system, air dash, bounce jump, as well as grind and slide. It many ways similar to inFamous or the other one no one remembers, or even Saint's Row in its later iterations. Actually closer to Saint's Row because of its knowing piss-take on gaming tropes.

SPCTRE likes this.
  10. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Prototype? :lol::lol:

Bob The Skutter likes this.
  11. Bob The Skutter

That's the one, or two I guess.

SPCTRE likes this.
  12. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I struggled for what felt like minutes coming up with that one (my initial thought was "the broody mutate-y protagonist one")

13. Bob The Skutter

My brain got nowhere trying to remember the name but I knew as soon as you said the name.

14. juventuz

juventuz Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Finishing up Spectre of Torment, the newest DLC for Shovel Knight. I had never played Shovel Knight before, but got it when I purchased my Switch. It's a really fun game, I like the old school feel to it.

Next up is Thimbleweed Park, the choice is get it for my Mac or on the Xbox One.

15. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Grand Theft Auto IV on the Xbox One.

16. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Picked up a few sports-themed games at GameStop the other day, part of the "buy two, get one free" for pro members.

Just unlocked my 7th & 8th achievements for NBA 2K7 on my xbox 360 (Kobe Bryant - score at least 81 points with Kobe Bryant and Wilt Chamberlain - score at least 100 points with any player) this afternoon.

17. Stephen!

Stephen! Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Harvest Moon DS. I haven't played it for a few years, since it corrupted the save game file last time.

18. Random_Spock

Laser Disco Defenders, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4) - Tried playing that on my Vita, it worked ok for a little bit, but once I tried to change my outfit in game, it froze/lost the connection. Worthless game. Ended up deleting it. Avoid it at all costs!

Type:Rider, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4) - This one is pretty fun, but I could only play up to the Pixel level. Got stuck due to the character's poor jumping controls. Ended up deleting it.

Hoping for some better free games next month.

19. Bob The Skutter

Steep is my latest rental... not really my cup of tea. will probably post it back today.

20. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I actually bought it (got a good deal though, 30€ at the time), and I had a similar reaction - joke's on me

mostly I think it's due to Open World Fatigue, I would have enjoyed it more if it was a more traditional snowboard/winter sports game