*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

The 4shared link takes you to an embedded video. You don't have to download. The video is viewable here, anyway. Usually if it gets totally blocked, it tells you. It's just saying that it's blocked in some countries. Go figure.

And it's Warner's claim to the soundtrack that's causing the problem (not NBC... yet).

2. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

Wow! The song from Anastasia! Ha, so awesome.

Wynterhawk, that little comic is too cute... :lol: I hope Spock is not the jealous type, because he's got the only female protagonist in an otherwise male ensemble. He'd spend everyday in a possessive rage!

3. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

Oh my GAWD!
    *fainting*

Heh, thank you M for that link. Best time i've had all day.................

Tribbles, thanks for 'splainin' that to me. Sometimes i'm so clueless it's embarrassing!

4. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Serves me right for being too chicken to look sooner. :D Nice to know some kind souls are looking out for my delicate sensibilities.

Ah damn, I'm not being let off that easy huh? :D

5. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Two different things, those.

6. Wynterhawk

Wynterhawk Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

:lol: He would exhaust himself with all the fighting. Then people would walk around muttering, "Man, all Spock wants to do is fight! What's wrong with him."

And then they'll scatter when they see him coming!

7. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

Wow those are hot pics of Zach! More please!

8. TheJosmo

TheJosmo Lieutenant Red Shirt

Man, oh, man. I've been ghosting around these forums for a couple weeks and this thread was responsible for me registering.

I'm 18 and only started watching Star Trek a year ago after I heard news of the new movie. The first episode I watched was Spock's brain...and I loved it. (Sylar might like it though.) I tried denying that I was in love with Leonard's Spock--an actor that is old enough to be my grandfather.
    Saw the new movie the day I turned 18--May 9th in IMAX. Developed minor crush on Quinto-Spock that was completely shadowed by Nimoy. Found Nimoy even hotter in his non-Spock roles and stumbled upon some very sexy Sylar stuff.

Spock: bringing out the sexy actors since 1966.

9. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

:rommie:

Am I slow on the uptake or what? That is honestly the first time I've realized what a hi-larious parody could be smashed together from Sylar and Spock's Brain. If that doesn't already exist, somebody's been slacking.

10. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh yeah baby :drool:

(I'm sure Zach won't mind...)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now some Zach, of course:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. KirkSpockTOSFan

Wow those are good pics of Nimoy! Not to metion more yummy pics of Zach!

12. TheJosmo

Is it just me, or does Nimoy look ALOT like Zach in that pic?

13. Wynterhawk

Hm, now I wonder, if Sylar had the power to remove the brain without splitting the skull and killing the person and then return it once he was done extracting their power, would he enjoy it? Or does he enjoy killing the person in the process. *chin strokey*

Would Spock kick his ass once he and his brain were united? But yes, someone should do that parody. Totally. :lol:

Hmmmm.... little bit. I would buy that they were brothers. Sexy brothers ;)

14. TheJosmo

Well, when he extracted Claire's powers, he didn't want to kill her for some reason ( could it possibly be that he thought she was too cool? :rolleyes:) If so, he couldn't possibly wanna kill superawesomepwnage Mister Spock, and just wanted the power of logic!

15. Wynterhawk

SO true! He and Spock would be fabulous together. They could rule the universe together. *pauses to ponder on that imagery* And it would be hot. ;)

16. TheJosmo

*runs off to write fanfic*

But before that... MORE PICS!!

And here's gotta be one of my fav Sylar pics with a little caption I added:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/23/129060964997731884.jpg

Adorkable:
    http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/15/129053617996674318.jpg
    http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/2/129042450559077481.jpg

Not my caption, but still totally awesome and lol-worthy:
    [​IMG]

My fave pic of ZQ ever:
    [​IMG]

Random thought: why hasn't he been on any of those Rolex ads in magazines? A bunch of other actors have, and he's played a watchmaker!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
  17. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

Mmm! Thank you, oh sweet providers of pictures. Nimoy, Quinto-- it's all Spock, so it's all good!

Love your caption on the ice cream pic, TheJosmo. :) I know he's Sylar there, but I can't help but imagine Spock being tricked into eating ice cream and complaining that it's illogically cold (which I believe was Ross Gellar's complaint against it, too). :lol:

18. Wynterhawk

Ohhhh TheJosmos, FANTASTIC choice of photos. I love the one in the white trousers as well. Mmmm his eyes are so alive in it. And mmmm the ice cream one. Yay!

Silver TriBells, that ice cream would not only be cold to Spock, but it should also be chocolate. Then the fun would start. DARK chocolate. :devil: WOO!

Because the watches are barely remaining in their solid and working state while strapped to his wrist. His hotness destroys all. ;)

19. KirkSpockTOSFan

I agree, Nimoy does look alot like Zach in that old picture. Wow wasnt' Nimoy hot in that pic! Both Spock's for that mater is hot!:drool: I cant help it, I just love Spock.

20. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

^Yowza! ^