Starscape BBS News

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by Amaris, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Hello everyone,
    I bet you thought we've been gone, haven't you? Well, what a terrible thing to think! Starscape's still around, and we have a few changes. We're also looking for some good people. Let me start with this:

[1] Starscape BBS's URL has changed. We've moved to a different host, but didn't keep the original URL due to rising costs and transfer stuff that we, frankly, couldn't afford.

Our new URL is: http://www.starscapebb.com

[2] We're looking for two forum moderators to help us generate discussion, build a sense of community, and to help keep tabs on any members that might get a touch unruly. If you're interested, please send me a PM. Tell me a bit about yourself, what you like, and such, as well as how you would generally handle issues as a mod.

We're really looking for some nice people who like to interact and talk. A lot. If you know anything about me, you'll find that my administrating style is laid back, I'm not a tin-pot dictator, and I like to give my mods plenty of room to maneuver. I've ran Starscape BBS since 2006, and at one time our community was quite large and booming, filled with lots of great characters and stories. I'd like to return our community to that level of interaction, but I'm going to need some help. If you think I can use yours, send me a private message.

By the way, if I do fill the two spots, and you're still interested, I'm not averse to adding one or two more spots if I think you can really help. :)

To get a feel of the board, and whether you can contribute (or just join!) please visit us here: http://www.starscapebb.com

John

2. Maestro

Maestro Vice Admiral Admiral

Hows about I just join SSBBS and point like a crazy bastard and we go from there?

3. Amaris

Amaris Guest

That sounds like a plan to me!