ATTN: Queen fans

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by msbae, Sep 15, 2009.

1. msbae

msbae Commodore

Are you a fan of the Rock Group Queen?

Do you have either a MySpace or Facebook profile?

Do you like the idea of getting some free stuff from the band?

Well, here's your chance...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=77254823&blogId=510203823

I've already entered. I sure would like to win, even though I'll be in BCT and away from computers during the month of October... :(

NOTE TO MODS: I am not advertising here. I'm merely relaying information to fellow Rockers. DO NOT DELETE OR BUST MY BALLS, PLEASE. TYVM.

2. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

I am a HUGE Queen fan. Unfortunately however I am not a US resident so I can't enter.

Fortunately on the other hand, I already own all of those things they are giving away. :p

[​IMG]

And that's just the vinyl collection.

3. msbae

msbae Commodore

DAMN! :eek:

4. mrcoaster

mrcoaster Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing (without a picture). I already own most of what they're giving away. Does that mean they'll substitute and have Brian and Roger come visit and play a few tunes with me instead?

While we're shouting things out to Queen fans, Queen will have a 10-pack of songs coming to Rock Band in October. Neat-o!

5. Gil T.Azell

Gil T.Azell Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Same here most contests are like that, even though the product is available in the US, & Canada etc.
    And that sucks!!!
    Or you can only enter if you’re an American in the lower 48 states, which is discriminatory to even Americans.
    Like why?
    I’d be willing to pay some duties etc. on a good win?
    What do they think the odds are worse than a lotto hit that someone out side the US is going to win, why not let us try?

6. msbae

msbae Commodore

If only I had a Rock Band game... :sigh:

7. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, I toy with the idea of selling them sometimes, Queen are probably one of the top 3 collectable bands in the world. My boss in the rare records shop where I worked has an immense collection valued at about £20,000. He has a numbered copy of Bo Rhap (200 pressed) on blue vinyl that is conservatively valued at £5000 alone.

I'll never sell 'em though really, i'm too attached to them.

8. msbae

msbae Commodore

I'd never sell any of my records, either.