RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,419
Posts: 5,506,493
Members: 25,131
Currently online: 440
Newest member: Talosian1978

TrekToday headlines

Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Star Trek #39 Sneak Peek
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Star Trek 3 Potential Director Shortlist
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 5 2014, 04:05 PM   #1621
kirsten187
Napoleonic Power Monger
 
kirsten187's Avatar
 
Location: UK
View kirsten187's Twitter Profile
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

The Royale is a great episode - I love it
__________________
"Lose it...it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, not in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WHACKO!!!"
Colonel Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG1
kirsten187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5 2014, 06:58 PM   #1622
KaineMorrison
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: Selden, NY
View KaineMorrison's Twitter Profile
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

kirsten187 wrote: View Post
The Royale is a great episode - I love it
It reminds very much of one of my favourite songs.
Hotel California
KaineMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7 2014, 10:40 AM   #1623
rhubarbodendron
Commodore
 
rhubarbodendron's Avatar
 
Location: milky way, outer spiral arm, Sol 3
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

welcome!

Well, it depends on how you define decent - we had a somewhat revealing (pardon the pun) underwear thread a while back

Basically, we're a bit crazy here but mostly harmless

I'm a Niner myself, but I also like TNG, particularly the Klingon episodes.
__________________
a hug a day keeps the psachiatrist away
rhubarbodendron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8 2014, 08:54 PM   #1624
KaineMorrison
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: Selden, NY
View KaineMorrison's Twitter Profile
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Rhubarbodendron wrote: View Post
welcome!

Well, it depends on how you define decent - we had a somewhat revealing (pardon the pun) underwear thread a while back

Basically, we're a bit crazy here but mostly harmless

I'm a Niner myself, but I also like TNG, particularly the Klingon episodes.
I don't think I'd be allowed to post in that Thread.
KaineMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9 2014, 08:36 AM   #1625
rhubarbodendron
Commodore
 
rhubarbodendron's Avatar
 
Location: milky way, outer spiral arm, Sol 3
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

you are absolutely allowed to! It's somewhere here in this forum, just a few pages down as nobody posted in it for a few weeks. But I don't think it's a prob with our revered Moderators if we revive it (particularly since some of them participated in the poll ) . Here it is: http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=240868

Don't be shy People here are a bit crazy but not evil. And even if there's some bitching and moaning it's rarely meant seriousely.
__________________
a hug a day keeps the psachiatrist away
rhubarbodendron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9 2014, 06:26 PM   #1626
KaineMorrison
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: Selden, NY
View KaineMorrison's Twitter Profile
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Rhubarbodendron wrote: View Post
you are absolutely allowed to! It's somewhere here in this forum, just a few pages down as nobody posted in it for a few weeks. But I don't think it's a prob with our revered Moderators if we revive it (particularly since some of them participated in the poll ) . Here it is: http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=240868

Don't be shy People here are a bit crazy but not evil. And even if there's some bitching and moaning it's rarely meant seriousely.
You missed my meaning...
I meant that I'd not be allowed to post in that thread because I don't wear underwear! LOL....
KaineMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9 2014, 07:20 PM   #1627
trekkiedane
Admiral
 
trekkiedane's Avatar
 
Location: I'll let you know when I get there.
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trekkiedane
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

KaineMorrison wrote: View Post
Rhubarbodendron wrote: View Post
you are absolutely allowed to! It's somewhere here in this forum, just a few pages down as nobody posted in it for a few weeks. But I don't think it's a prob with our revered Moderators if we revive it (particularly since some of them participated in the poll ) . Here it is: http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=240868

Don't be shy People here are a bit crazy but not evil. And even if there's some bitching and moaning it's rarely meant seriousely.
You missed my meaning...
I meant that I'd not be allowed to post in that thread because I don't wear underwear! LOL....
Along with 19.61% of those that took the poll...

Hi there, welcome to the TBBS where 10 in 51 may go commando...




__________________
I am trekkiedane and I cannot endorse anything in this post.
trekkiedane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26 2014, 03:18 PM   #1628
kirsten187
Napoleonic Power Monger
 
kirsten187's Avatar
 
Location: UK
View kirsten187's Twitter Profile
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

KaineMorrison wrote: View Post
Rhubarbodendron wrote: View Post
welcome!

Well, it depends on how you define decent - we had a somewhat revealing (pardon the pun) underwear thread a while back

Basically, we're a bit crazy here but mostly harmless

I'm a Niner myself, but I also like TNG, particularly the Klingon episodes.
I don't think I'd be allowed to post in that Thread.
Speak for yourself about being a bit crazy.....
__________________
"Lose it...it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, not in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WHACKO!!!"
Colonel Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG1
kirsten187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26 2014, 05:36 PM   #1629
rhubarbodendron
Commodore
 
rhubarbodendron's Avatar
 
Location: milky way, outer spiral arm, Sol 3
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

well, craziness is not mandatory to become a regular at this board but it sure helps.
Fortunately, the board owner assists us in the quest for insanity by driving us crazy with all these ads.
__________________
a hug a day keeps the psachiatrist away
rhubarbodendron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2014, 12:38 AM   #1630
VST
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: Earth Spacedock
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Hi all!

I'm Tony. I'm a writer, TV & film lover, and Trek is one of my ultimate vices. Great to see it's still going strong, fan wise, online.

See ya round the galaxy!
VST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2014, 03:40 AM   #1631
Australis
Writer
 
Australis's Avatar
 
Location: The Electric Age
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Hi and welcome
__________________
"… Times change, and so must I… we all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that’s okay, that’s good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Australis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2014, 03:42 AM   #1632
SantaEddie74
Fleet Admiral
 
SantaEddie74's Avatar
 
Location: The North Pole of the Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View SantaEddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Welcome to all the new guys and gals - have fun!
__________________
Remember what cooleddie74 says, kids:

"Don't forget to have a Patrick Swayze Christmas!"
SantaEddie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2014, 05:54 AM   #1633
rhubarbodendron
Commodore
 
rhubarbodendron's Avatar
 
Location: milky way, outer spiral arm, Sol 3
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Welcome, VST!

What do you write? If you're into fanfiction there is a special board section here (actually, it's still here if you're not into fanfic ) http://www.trekbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

If you are a quick writer you can still compete in the current story challenge: entry ends next Thursday. http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=246661 the topic is crossovers between the Trek-universe and others.
__________________
a hug a day keeps the psachiatrist away
rhubarbodendron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2014, 10:54 AM   #1634
VST
Lieutenant Commander
 
Location: Earth Spacedock
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Thanks folks.

I write scripts mainly, a fair few Trek based actually, but I do like the odd dabble into prose. Very tempted to have a go at that competition, as I do have a fun idea stirring...
VST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2014, 09:27 PM   #1635
rhubarbodendron
Commodore
 
rhubarbodendron's Avatar
 
Location: milky way, outer spiral arm, Sol 3
Re: stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

go for it you have only 4 days left, though. Phil is Australian and as he specified midnight of the 31st as deadline that'd mean the small hours of the 31st for people from the rest of the world.
__________________
a hug a day keeps the psachiatrist away
rhubarbodendron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
new member welcome

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.