A Baby For Saldana
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

Klingon Beer Arrives In The US
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Star Trek: Prelude To Axanar

Abrams Announces Star Wars: Force For Change Sweepstakes

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Art

Fan Art Post your Trek fan art here, including hobby models and collectibles.

Old May 28 2014, 07:13 AM   #16
uniderth
Lieutenant Commander

Re: UESPA Announces the Launch of Earth's First Warp Ship

The United Nations was abolished shortly after the genetically engineered "supermen" rose to power in the early 1990s. However, as the Eugenics Wars raged on, humanity rallied together to overthrow these dictators who dared call themselves superior. Following their overthrow, and the stabilization of nations around the world, there arose the need for a new organization to promote and facilitate international cooperation. Thus the New United Nations was born. With a new charter, this organization would press forwards stronger and more resilient. It is our hope that during this, the 21st century, we may yet see a world at peace.

Old May 28 2014, 03:39 PM   #17
uniderth
Lieutenant Commander

Here's the 52 state US flag. It's not really that spectacular as far as creativity.

And here's the beginning of the banner from the Post apocalyptic courtroom scene in "Encounter At Farpoint".

In my story part of the western US was invaded by the Eastern Coalition just prior to the Atomic attacks. This banner will be used by a "nation"(more like post-apocalyptic band of thugs) that will form in the area that was invaded.
Old May 30 2014, 09:12 PM   #18
JES
Captain

Including Texas?
Oh, if they invaded Texas, well you know Texans. They love their guns.

I'd almost feel a little sorry for anyone stupid enough to attempt an invasion there. Almost. I've heard that some Texans can be, well trigger happy. After all, "you don't mess with Texas"!

Same thing goes with Nevada and New Mexico, since the U.S. Air Force has many bases there. Their response would be swift, I'd imagine.
JES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31 2014, 04:23 AM   #19
uniderth
Lieutenant Commander

I was actually thinking more like California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Maybe some of British Columbia. Perhaps some of Arizona, Idaho and Utah as well. I have yet to work out the actual area, but that's what I'm shooting for(pun intended).

I'm also considering that a nuclear detonation in this area would start the nuclear destruction between the ECon and the Allied Forces(or whatever they will be called).
Old June 8 2014, 04:50 PM   #20
JES
Captain

Yeah, that would cause the U.S. Air Force to respond swiftly. They won't even allow their own citizens near Area 51 in Nevada (which is near Las Vegas).
How do you think the U.S. military would respond if enemy forces were in occupation of territory surrounding one of their most heavily guarded bases?

And this is considering the response to the invasion of 4 whole states, and 3 additional partial states. If ECON were to successfully occupy one of the important military bases in the area, the U.S. Air Force might respond by destroying it, rather than letting it remain in enemy hands, especially if it had above top secret technology and research. Perhaps they might even nuke it?
JES is offline   Reply With Quote