RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,604
Posts: 5,425,127
Members: 24,805
Currently online: 495
Newest member: David Ellerman

TrekToday headlines

September Loot Crate Features Trek Surprise
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

USS Enterprise Miniature Out For Refit
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek/Planet of the Apes Comic Crossover
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Trek 3 Shooting Next Spring?
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek: Alien Domain Game Announced
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Takei Has Growth Removed
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Retro Review: Tears of the Prophets
By: Michelle on Sep 12

New Wizkids Attack Wing Ships
By: T'Bonz on Sep 12


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old April 15 2014, 11:28 PM   #151
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral
 
JanewayRulz!'s Avatar
 
Location: North America
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

sojourner wrote: View Post
Why in the previews for the remaining episodes does it llke Pete is wearing a wig?

Is it the telenovela and the one that looks like a 50's sitcom?

If so, maybe to just make him look different?

(Hopefully its not the return of the 1980's Shatner toupee. )
__________________
"But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!" Charlotte Bronte
JanewayRulz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15 2014, 11:59 PM   #152
ITL
Vice Admiral
 
ITL's Avatar
 
Location: Palace Of The Brine
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

This episode was a nice slice of big, goofy fun. It's a shame there's so few left.
__________________
"Closed this morning as Ravenscroft, the bakery's dog, sprained his mouth whistling round a corner."
- Tockleys Bakery
ITL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 12:34 AM   #153
sojourner
Admiral
 
sojourner's Avatar
 
Location: I'm at WKRP
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

JanewayRulz! wrote: View Post
sojourner wrote: View Post
Why in the previews for the remaining episodes does it llke Pete is wearing a wig?

Is it the telenovela and the one that looks like a 50's sitcom?

If so, maybe to just make him look different?

(Hopefully its not the return of the 1980's Shatner toupee. )
It was every scene they showed of him in the "coming this season on Warehouse 13" at the end of last night's episode.
__________________
Baby, you and me were never meant to be, just maybe think of me once in a while...
sojourner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 05:34 AM   #154
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral
 
Enterprise is Great's Avatar
 
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

Pete also looked like he gained some weight. His face looked fuller.
__________________
JJverse Star Trek...ROCKED on May 17, 2013 and beyond!
Enterprise is Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 09:36 AM   #155
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

Yeah, he did look a bit different.

Well, that was a satisfying conclusion to the Paracelsus storyline, although I was surprised that it was Pete that ultimately took him down rather than Claudia. And it left us with evil Valda to contend with. I wonder what will happen when he finds out he was a regent-- and died for the Warehouse-- in this reality.

I'm wondering why they dropped the plot about Myka's illness so quickly. Is it because they found out they only had six episodes and decided to let it go, or is it going to come back to haunt us? I don't want Myka to be sick or dead when the show ends.

The purple bird was great. Made no sense whatsoever, but it was great.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 01:33 PM   #156
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral
 
JanewayRulz!'s Avatar
 
Location: North America
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post

The purple bird was great. Made no sense whatsoever, but it was great.
Are things supposed to make "sense" in this show?
__________________
"But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!" Charlotte Bronte
JanewayRulz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 03:06 PM   #157
Forbin
Admiral
 
Forbin's Avatar
 
Location: I said out, dammit!
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

I'm guessing Pete's hair my be because they filmed this episode right after last season's finale, but filmed the next episodes after a summer break?
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 04:02 PM   #158
sojourner
Admiral
 
sojourner's Avatar
 
Location: I'm at WKRP
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

Forbin wrote: View Post
I'm guessing Pete's hair my be because they filmed this episode right after last season's finale, but filmed the next episodes after a summer break?
Doesn't really answer the question of why it looked like a wig.
__________________
Baby, you and me were never meant to be, just maybe think of me once in a while...
sojourner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 05:08 PM   #159
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral
 
Enterprise is Great's Avatar
 
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

Anyone else think that the purple goo they've been using all series long is purple bird shit?
__________________
JJverse Star Trek...ROCKED on May 17, 2013 and beyond!
Enterprise is Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 05:16 PM   #160
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral
 
auntiehill's Avatar
 
Location: geeksville
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
Yeah, he did look a bit different.

Well, that was a satisfying conclusion to the Paracelsus storyline, although I was surprised that it was Pete that ultimately took him down rather than Claudia. And it left us with evil Valda to contend with. I wonder what will happen when he finds out he was a regent-- and died for the Warehouse-- in this reality.

I'm wondering why they dropped the plot about Myka's illness so quickly. Is it because they found out they only had six episodes and decided to let it go, or is it going to come back to haunt us? I don't want Myka to be sick or dead when the show ends.
Her illness was used for Pete's motivation to help Paracelsus (and thereby be tricked by him). Didn't he cure her with the combined artifacts? Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
__________________
There may be no "I" in "team," but there is definitely a "U" in "douche bag."
auntiehill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 16 2014, 09:19 PM   #161
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral
 
JanewayRulz!'s Avatar
 
Location: North America
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

^^ I thought Pete accused Paracelsus of lying about the severity of Myka's illness in the premeire. That was when Myka overheard what Pete had done to try and save her.
__________________
"But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!" Charlotte Bronte
JanewayRulz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17 2014, 03:12 AM   #162
Morpheus 02
Commodore
 
Location: Chicago IL
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

Enterprise is Great wrote: View Post
Anyone else think that the purple goo they've been using all series long is purple bird shit?
No....the goo is a mispronounciation of the description: purple poo
__________________
Morpheus 02
a.k.a.
JP Paulus jp [at] paulus . com
Morpheus 02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17 2014, 09:48 AM   #163
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

JanewayRulz! wrote: View Post
RJDiogenes wrote: View Post

The purple bird was great. Made no sense whatsoever, but it was great.
Are things supposed to make "sense" in this show?
Well, it's not Lost Girl.

Enterprise is Great wrote: View Post
Anyone else think that the purple goo they've been using all series long is purple bird shit?
I was thinking more like purple bird soup, but, yeah, there must be some relationship.

auntiehill wrote: View Post
Her illness was used for Pete's motivation to help Paracelsus (and thereby be tricked by him). Didn't he cure her with the combined artifacts? Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
No, I don't think he got to cure her. I know the idea was to reveal Pete's feelings and make him help Paracelsus, but they made it seem so serious when she had to go right into the hospital right away, and then this year she was fine. And then Paracelsus had this weird line, "Gee, I really thought she was very sick." It made it seem to me that they were doing a little retconning to get it out of the way.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17 2014, 09:56 AM   #164
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

My first guess was that it was purple egg yolk.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17 2014, 07:52 PM   #165
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral
 
Enterprise is Great's Avatar
 
Re: Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth/final seasonfinal

I liked when Pete saw the Borg like guys. I love it when W13 makes Trek references.
__________________
JJverse Star Trek...ROCKED on May 17, 2013 and beyond!
Enterprise is Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.